What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

super snow lotus grow log bodhi

T

TREE KING

I've got 5 phenos of SSL in flower now, about 2-3 weeks in, 1 pheno is already producing a lot more frost than the others and has a cherry berry smell coming through, the rest don't quite have the frost to gain smell yet..

very nice structure on these plants, one of the best bushy short structured plants i've done in awhile, they don't stretch overly much.

also just put 16 females of satsuma in to flower, been growing a bit of bodhi lately, as most say its all straight fire, not had a pack let me down yet and I've grown plenty of breeders.
which outta those 2 has faster veg growth and looks more vigorous so far?

which outta those 2 has faster veg growth and looks more vigorous so far?

Satsuma has more vigor and stretch but the SSL is just fine in the vigor department.

structure wise the satsuma is very tight and tallish, the SSL also very tight but short and bushy.

smell wise just today I've gone over the SSL again and they're all starting to bring the skunk through behind the fruit...going to be a stinker!

easternOG

197 legit info on the sweet skunk I was just eyeballing a pack of elfinstone!! Seems like the taste will be out of this world!!! I have went so crazy in the last 2 months I now have over 210 BODHI seeds! Really proud if my collection will be enjoying this gear til I'm old and wrinkled!!! Timeless Genetics

T

TREE KING

Satsuma has more vigor and stretch but the SSL is just fine in the vigor department.

structure wise the satsuma is very tight and tallish, the SSL also very tight but short and bushy.

smell wise just today I've gone over the SSL again and they're all starting to bring the skunk through behind the fruit...going to be a stinker!

nice can't wait to hear how they turn out. keep us posted

How are these going? my 5 females are impressing me big time, one of the best strains I've done in quite awhile,

2 plants really shine in that they're as frosty as the best I get from OG crosses etc but yielding like a skunk, quite impressive!

on top of that it's not what I consider a traditional skunk smell, I've done some cheese crosses and had a fair share of skunk/superksunk in the past, all of those I can relate pretty well and this is what I consider the skunk smell, this is more a mix of diesel and kush/skunk, hard to describe but very very pungent with fruit notes on top.

to ice the cake, beautiful structure and not a bad pheno.

Last edited:

Kalyx

Thank you 197caregiver, so happy your are doing this log.
Really wanted to snag this strain for my current run but went with the Fuzz.
Will be starting on log on that grow in a couple weeks once 12/12 starts.
Will be anxiously watching to see how your girls turn out.:biggrin:
:tiphat:

This is a very solid strain guys, can't stress it enough, I'll be snatching up as many packs of these as I can, the diversity in the smells is crazy, you would think you're growing different strains they can be that far from one another, but in every other aspect of the plant the offspring are all quite similar.

one pheno I got which was on the smaller yield side but was very frosty has a smell that makes me near sick, its not skunk or any familiar chem/diesel smell (this showed in some phenos) this is more like a chemistry lab exploded on to a red berry farm, it smells fumey and can actually make you light headed from its smell, first of its kind for me and the reason I'll be getting more packs.

from 5 phenos:
blueberry skunk
lemon diesel
tangerine/earth
straight fuel/diesel
then the one described above.

to those who know how strong a skunk or diesel can smell, those phenos have nothing on the last freak smelling one which I tried to explain, yet would out smell most plants.

sorry for the semi hijack, I just found no info on this strain at the start so I'm adding a little :)

Kalyx

I appreciate the info thank you. These are beans I will be getting in the near future just got put off with recent purchase. the MSS is great, some of the stinkiest most roadkill bud I have ever smelled. Love it, miss it, want this in my collection. Very happy to hear about the diversity sounds like all of your phenos are nice, thats great news. Which is your favorite?

This is a very solid strain guys, can't stress it enough, I'll be snatching up as many packs of these as I can, the diversity in the smells is crazy, you would think you're growing different strains they can be that far from one another, but in every other aspect of the plant the offspring are all quite similar.

one pheno I got which was on the smaller yield side but was very frosty has a smell that makes me near sick, its not skunk or any familiar chem/diesel smell (this showed in some phenos) this is more like a chemistry lab exploded on to a red berry farm, it smells fumey and can actually make you light headed from its smell, first of its kind for me and the reason I'll be getting more packs.

from 5 phenos:
blueberry skunk
lemon diesel
tangerine/earth
straight fuel/diesel
then the one described above.

to those who know how strong a skunk or diesel can smell, those phenos have nothing on the last freak smelling one which I tried to explain, yet would out smell most plants.

sorry for the semi hijack, I just found no info on this strain at the start so I'm adding a little :)

I appreciate the info thank you. These are beans I will be getting in the near future just got put off with recent purchase. the MSS is great, some of the stinkiest most roadkill bud I have ever smelled. Love it, miss it, want this in my collection. Very happy to hear about the diversity sounds like all of your phenos are nice, thats great news. Which is your favorite?

I would say the freaky smelling one is my favourite but at the same time she doesn't put out much compared to the others, the tangerine and blueberry pheno put out the most and tick all the boxes.

Kalyx

I would say the freaky smelling one is my favourite but at the same time she doesn't put out much compared to the others, the tangerine and blueberry pheno put out the most and tick all the boxes.

Nice well it seems the best plants always produce the least. Love the variety you are having. any chance you have some pics you can post?

seshboss

I have to say the silver mountain but the love triangle also threw a big pheno but all of the silver mountains were huge also the snow lotus crosses all have some bigger phenos in them due to the blockhead in the genetics and im guessing this super snow lotus will be a monster aswell but this silver mountain i finally picked as the winner is rock solid rails of killer buds that smell so strong and def tasty stuff also forgot to add that i did a harlequin bx and had just a few seeds so only one female that was a monster and it shocked me because it was for a patient that needs just high cbd so i figured it be one that yeilds small but surprised me by the size

PH- ya it was def a nice find to see higher yields in smaller containers but like hydro they dont need much root space for coco hempy grows or even just coco grows i find smaller is best then over doing the container size so unlike soil where they dont have as much air and space to grow so its a pretty cool find just needs watered more but it pays off

Eastern OG- the breeder Steve's sweet skunk is def killer and is why i love the strange brew since i love the snow lotus male aswell as the sweet skunk... The sweet skunk is sweet pink grapefruit x a nlights x haze male and is def an old favorite of mine because its so grapefruity if thats a word lol and has an awsome hazey mix ... But back in the day they thought the father was a skunk but later realized it was a NL x haze male and this was found out when breeder steve noticed the haze in the cross which it can be smelled and tasted in the sweet skunk so i being a haze lover but more into the indica doms the cross is awsome since i get the haze taste and in some phenos a perfect indica and sativa balance with no anxiety which i have a problem with when smoking sativas so b was a smart man for crossing the snow lotus to sweet skunk ... The sweet skunk and sweet pink grapefruit are awsome strains and i have a sweet pink grapefruit dom sweet and sour cindy from bog that i just found while testing them for him and the funny part is he said to look for that pheno and it was the last girl i harvested but anyways strange brew def is a winner since both parents are true breeding at its best

great info

Nice well it seems the best plants always produce the least. Love the variety you are having. any chance you have some pics you can post?

Sorry mate but they're down and drying now, I'll take some bud shots for you if I don't smoke it all before getting hold of the camera :biggrin:

Kalyx

Sorry mate but they're down and drying now, I'll take some bud shots for you if I don't smoke it all before getting hold of the camera :biggrin:

Yes do enjoy that harvest hope you can get some pics up. The info has been great though, keep it coming with a smoke report.:biggrin:

Cloneman

Veteran
well they are over 4 weeks and 3 have hardly started flowering, looks like they are going to take a year to finish, a bit shit really. The 3 Lemon Zinger are doing great

Hope all is well with caregiver.

Cloneman, did you do 12/12 from seed? Are they stinking yet? I'm excited about this strain. Please keep us updated!