What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2013 Fall / Harvest picture contest....

Status
Not open for further replies.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
superb work, and effort by all..... so glad U guys are having fun w/ this

Holiday Contest coming soon..... but in a complete different direction....... hehahahaha

stay tuned folks...

B

buddymate

All excellent pics,well done to the winners,some superb buds on display :tiphat:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
And the winners are:

First Prize: OrganicBuds

View Image

Second Place: MikeAKAsilas

View Image

Third Place: Bugman52

View Image

Honorable Mention: Crooked8

View Image

Congratulations and thanks indeed to all who submitted images for this contest! They are ALL so good that ALL are going into the next issue of the International Cannagraphic eMagazine.

I will be contacting OrganicBuds to discuss his secret mystery prize!
:woohoo:BUGMAN TOOK THIRD Congrats to all u guys nice job looking forward to the next 1

OrganicBuds

Veteran
I tried to throw a couple little things in my picture that only ICmagers might now about. (or at least pot growers) I threw some scissor hash balled up on top of the clear large jar, used smart pots, Boveda packs on the jars in the smart pots, and even a hydrometer for the perfect cure. I tried to get a praying mantis in the shot but it kept running out of the picture.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
right on OB.......

Had to put up a celebratory tune in the spirit
you getting your pic in the upcoming e-mag.

[YOUTUBEIF]-Ux3-a9RE1Q[/YOUTUBEIF]

Last edited:

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yeahthats

Stellar pictures through out the contest...
Nice flow of shots, kept it interesting to say the least....
:good:

Great Pick's FTW....
Dank smoke,dank colors and all around great vibes...
:respect:

Till the next one...

:dance013:

Last edited:

OrganicBuds

Veteran
My prize was either a T-shirt or a pack of seeds. I am currently waiting to hear what the pack of seeds are, and from what breeder, but I chose the seeds. Great prize for a great contest, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.