What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yogurt Cup Challenge

G

gloryoskie

I'm kicking around the idea of a 3 light micro vert chamber
for a demo project.

Working out specs for airflow and whatnot.

Something outside the main grow box. A novelty project.

Snype

Veteran
Still trying to figure out what I'm going to do. Mainly what light to put over them.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im just gonna stick them in my big room, no micro environment.... my2c, lots of room.

Snype

Veteran
im just gonna stick them in my big room, no micro environment.... my2c, lots of room.

Yeah I'm going to put them under either a 600 or 1000 but I just don't know about VEG. LOL! Since I have 5 of them, I will make them all different and see what worked best.

joe guy

Yeah I'm going to put them under either a 600 or 1000 but I just don't know about VEG. LOL! Since I have 5 of them, I will make them all different and see what worked best.

Hey snype if u did see the last one check out my home made smart pot mini SCROG and veg the fuck out of her you'll smoke mine under a 6 or a g
I just wedged mine in a 400 shed lol.. I'm sure u know what a smartie is so I won't waste my breath or typing what ever its called on the good ol Internet but green matter had the super sick set up
Its fun as shit but these bitchs get thirsty in bloom in 6 oz of medium

Last edited:

Snype

Veteran
Hey snype if u did see the last one check out my home made smart pot mini SCROG and veg the fuck out of her ill smoke mine under a 6 or a g
I just wedged mine in a 400 shed lol.. I'm sure u know what a smartie is so I won't waste my breath or typing what ever its called on the good ol Internet but green matter had the super sick set up
Its fun as shit but these bitchs get thirsty in bloom in 6 oz of medium

I already have my plan! I'm keeping it secret until I take pics! I'm not going to look through the older shows because I don't want to mess up my thoughts. How much weight did you get in that plant from last show?

joe guy

8.6 on the purple bubba image.jpg
Don't rember what the skywalker mini scrog was but I won't post a pic of it so I don't corrupt the brain train and keep u on track but green matter smoked me by along shot lol it was amazing..

Snype

Veteran
8.6 on the purple bubba View attachment 237049
Don't rember what the skywalker mini scrog was but I won't post a pic of it so I don't corrupt the brain train and keep u on track but green matter smoked me by along shot lol it was amazing..

LOL! Nice! I'm going to send in a nice package of seeds to the bay that can go to the winner of this contest. This should be a good time!

azimut

Hi everybody,

I'm in.

- Outdoors/Organic Grow.
- Seeds : homemade cross from this year : C99 x Nepal-Jam (Ace Seeds).
- Classic garden soil mix with chicken guano (40%).

Supplement light night and morning with a 11 watt bubble (éco).
The rest, under the sun.
Place of grow : latitude 38.

Hop! they are in!
5 same, we will keep a girl, I hope.
I'll be back here when it's green.
:tiphat:

L

lemongrove

My entry

My entry

I just took a cutting off of my Canna Sutra. I'm really not sure the exact family of the plant. I hit a Canna Sutra female with a Canna Sutra male pollen but I also hit a Blue Cheese and a Chrystal plant with the pollen as well. I harvested all of the seeds and I found three left over in my seed drawer. I grew out a mom and took this cutting. So it's a Canna Sutra X?
I've never had much luck getting cutting to root by putting them in a seedling soil but I thought I'd give it one more go for this contest. I have a bubbler cloner I made that works great but I didn't want to take a couple of weeks for it to root in there so I'm hoping it will root in this cup and then just keep on growing.

Garuda

Veteran
Glad to see more entries :dance013:

I just dialed in another blumat with a Santa Haze (Santa Maria x Original Haze) Seed using yet another type of cup. I'm aware that I'm wasting medium with the blumats but I hope in the end their benefits outweigh this downside :).

Say hello to my brand new Fotg seedling :D

Greetz,
Garuda.

Greetz,
Garuda.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yeahthats
:respect:
I think you are onto something... with that blumat.
who remembers greenmatters kickass results from last round with driplines to yogi cups....

L

lemongrove

Minor setback

Minor setback

The cutting wilted badly in the cup so I put it in my bubbler cloner to revive it and it recovered nicely. I'll wait for it to root and I'll transplant it in my cup.
I'm excited about this challenge and I can't wait to put it back in the cup. Good luck to all of the other contestants and I look forward to see everyone's results.

Latest posts

Latest posts