What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CALL FOR ENTRIES: Yogurt Cup Clone Growoff & Puffout - just for fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok ... i'm back :)

gonna use a Magenta99 ... just cuz she gets a nice shade of purple with a kick ya in the head buzz to her too :biggrin:
gonna throw a little twist on it as well ... gonna use one of my crinkles . just to make it interesting !!!

Here she is ....

DSC01857.jpg

DSC01858.jpg

DSC01862.jpg

This pic ^^^^^^ the 2 shes setting between ... are her sisters ... from the same plant .... just ta give ya an idea how she'll grow out of her crinkle

Grown in straight canna coco ... fed with HR's veg & bloom . under the T5 rack right now . then will go in under the 600's to flower out . probably gonna make a hanging basket for it to reside in while under the big lights . make it easier to feed her too ... runoff will just drip into one of my trays .

i'm ready .... just tell me when the flowering starts

joe guy

Ha ha ha dansbuds thats a charlie brown xmas tree plant if iv ever seen one...
Good shit glad to see more and mor people joinin in on the festivites..gona finish this cig and find a ruler to set it next to i got pbk and cherry pie cuped up and ready for their photo shoot lol good luck everyone this seems like its gona be fun and interesting... CAM00229.jpg

CAM00228.jpg

CAM00226.jpg

+edit added pix of my girls edit+
I wanted to run some skywalker too but i just took the cuts off the plant thats in flower now waiting on the sexing so maybe next time...

W

willyweed

gonna keep an eye on this one looking good all ,not sure i will have roots by then ;-(

joe guy

Hey willy u dont need roots it just has to be finished in 12 weeks i belive so u a week or two depending on what strain ur runnin.. Itll root up in the cup u just to be confident on ur cloning skills get in only few more days b4 the dead line to join...

B

BluEyeDevil

I'm down..have some cuts ready..ill do bubbadigi.
I do need a cup though..Dannon or Yoplait..?
Decisions,decisions...

joe guy

Well for a quick heads up for everyone who hasnt cupped up yet the yoplait is a bitch to to fill up the tops to small unless u have tiny fingers the dannon was way eaiser..

W

willyweed

Hey willy u dont need roots it just has to be finished in 12 weeks i belive so u a week or two depending on what strain ur runnin.. Itll root up in the cup u just to be confident on ur cloning skills get in only few more days b4 the dead line to join...

thanks for the encouragement joe,cloning still not an art for me yet! lol.but if i get any hairs in the nest couple of days i am in, also mine finish a bit quicker than ten weeks so fingers crossed

joe guy

Just get a bottle of dutch master cloning gel they will never wilt over and root up fairly quick , allways used clonex but gave it a shot 12 bucks for 2fl oz. But yeh that will ggive u the confidence to you in need in ur cloning skills, i even had my wife take 2 cuts the other day And their runnin strong.. And keep in mind shes never even watered a plant let alone mixed nutes and shes at 100 percent with the dutch liquid gel...

G

gloryoskie

Got some vintage bagseed clones rooting at the moment.

Will be a 6oz hempy bucket.

Pics up before the 3rd.

Nice diversion, looking forward to see the little trees.

YoniKunda

I'm coming along for a run! Just got to eat the yogurt n pot down some freshly rooted Cheese!

Reppin from the land of Oz!

Since I finally can join in an not jus read along XP!

Cheers

YK

YoniKunda

Here is one of my first successful cuts from a Dinafem Cheese freebie i got ;0)

Mom is flowering like a train, and i had a lil stragler of a cut, so thought i'd join in!

Just sitting in nutrifield coco/perlite and to be hand fed.

CFL veg for 3, then flip under MH 600w sunpulse.. the fringes of the light hehe

https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=190262&stc=1&d=1351749128

https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=190263&stc=1&d=1351749128

Hope you all are well!

Be great to have a toke wit you all!!

Cheers!

YK

Attachments

• cheyog2.jpg
    cheyog2.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 38
  • cheyog1.jpg
    cheyog1.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 37

blunt toker

yogurt cup

yogurt cup

Here is a l.a. confidential, she was rooted so I put her in the cup and she is on her 2nd night of 12/12.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had a close choice btween yoplait cup and chobani....
heres my lil ladies:
picture.php

forgot the ruler, next pic willhave it and a timestamp prolly... also got one more cup o yogurt to eat and prolly put another plant in it, maybe a cut from a plant i havent sexed yet... hope its a female (white ogk x flo)

Ok ... i'm back :)

gonna use a Magenta99 ... just cuz she gets a nice shade of purple with a kick ya in the head buzz to her too :biggrin:
gonna throw a little twist on it as well ... gonna use one of my crinkles . just to make it interesting !!!

Here she is ....

View Image
View Image
View Image

This pic ^^^^^^ the 2 shes setting between ... are her sisters ... from the same plant .... just ta give ya an idea how she'll grow out of her crinkle

Grown in straight canna coco ... fed with HR's veg & bloom . under the T5 rack right now . then will go in under the 600's to flower out . probably gonna make a hanging basket for it to reside in while under the big lights . make it easier to feed her too ... runoff will just drip into one of my trays .

i'm ready .... just tell me when the flowering starts

Entry accepted, DB!

Hi guys. I was off the 'net for a few days due to power outages in my area.

Entries will be accepted for another 36 hours or so. Deadline is 11:59 P.M. GMT Sat Nov 3.

Just for clarification... 1 official entry per member. If you have more than 1, please select down to 1. Thanks guys. I will post a tally of accepted entries so far, later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.