What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Critter's Jungle-Strains Galore!

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey thanks guys! Smoke Ive been following your grow closely my black rhino are to be popped soon. I love that you have room to grow out the BR, gives me a better idea of what phenos there are.
Day 24 left to right Agent Orange, OTMXIBG, BlackRose
picture.php

picture.php

DSDXDC she's the frostiest
picture.php

Here's my BigBuddha Blue Cheese
picture.php

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 33
Left Agent Orange then Tall in foreground OTMXIBB
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OtmXIbb and BR in foreground
picture.php

E

ekomsi

Nice pics Critter, that purple wreck looks mouthwatering at only 33 days@

bickeyb

critter your room is looking absolutely amazing!!! quick ? for ya .. whats your watering schedule like?

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks alot Ekomsi,Mister D and bickeyb! Wish you guys could smell em...sooo sweet!!

Right now Im watering for 45-60seconds lights on 5 hours later and 2 hours before dark period. I started them handwatering once a day, then after flip started two times a day then 3 :D

More pics in a few after they start plumping up which has just started.

Saw some beans forming where I dusted a few select branches of the HR Purple Wreck with pollen from a Black Rose male :)

d3cryption

Veteran
Damn, Talk about flavors......... You got......!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work.. I wish I have the luck of every single on of the seeds I just planted being female, like you had

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just chopped the BlackRose early due to fcking mold! None of the other girls seem to be effected. This is day 50 and trichs are bout done so hopefully not much is lost. Pics to follow after I trim.

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry not mold i guess
Bud rot my rh and air flow r fine 49% and 2xmin 24hr air flow
Part of my ducting had fallen earlier in flower and the buds that were hit had some rot starting.
Only lost a few grams to it
all the other buds were fine.
She came down early but she still had some mature trichs so all is not lost.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
I have yet to digest this whole thread which is why I'm tagging it now.

Looks to be just up my street with what you have growing.

I look forward to heading back here when i have a min to soak up the positive vibes ;)

Great work Critter!

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx Transcendence66 and thank you for the kind words as well Kalbhairav :)

I set a goal five years ago to grow many different strains, to find the one that works for me and my disability. Its nice to look back and see some progress on my journey :D

Thanks for looking... sorry about the scattered missing photos.

*Big up to all the breeders out there big and small pumping out beans for the masses!!

D

DHF

Thx Transcendence66 and thank you for the kind words as well Kalbhairav :)

I set a goal five years ago to grow many different strains, to find the one that works for me and my disability. Its nice to look back and see some progress on my journey :D

Thanks for looking... sorry about the scattered missing photos.

*Big up to all the breeders out there big and small pumping out beans for the masses!!
Hope your search narrows and yas find just the right meds for your ailings.......

Been missin yas my buddy......Hope the sun shines tomorrow for yas......

Peace....Freds.......:ying:.......

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
amazing thread Critter, what a great selection of genetics, your stash jars are calling to me, lol.
best of luck with your strain/phenotype hunt. :joint:

:wave:

Critter

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope your search narrows and yas find just the right meds for your ailings.......

Been missin yas my buddy......Hope the sun shines tomorrow for yas......

Peace....Freds.......:ying:.......

Thanks Freds, I hope and believe my quest will be everlasting. So far, high cbd has helped the most with the spasticity/spasms...but that's not a surprise. Thanks for stopping through bro :)

amazing thread Critter, what a great selection of genetics, your stash jars are calling to me, lol.
best of luck with your strain/phenotype hunt.

:wave:

Thanks a bunch Gaius, I smoke so much its hard to keep much of a stash lol.

I got some things cooking for the future, hope to pull some frosty bitches out of this cold a$$ winter. hope yall stay tuned :wave:

D

DHF

Over here on my bucket Bro.........Show me some shit......

Peace......Freds.....:ying:......

Latest posts

Latest posts