What's new

Holiday Pet Contest Dec 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

amoS

M&M

M&M

well not much dressing up my boy M&M.... ( milk moustache) we woke up to some snow the other morning and he seemed to love it......

picture.php

picture.php

Happy Holidaze everyone.......peace

STUNKY

well i figured it out.. here is moe the christmas skunk..

Attachments

• P1010255.JPG
    P1010255.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 33
  • P1010268.JPG
    P1010268.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 31
  • P1010270.JPG
    P1010270.JPG
    14.7 KB · Views: 33

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maja says hi and hope everybody had a great and peacefull X-mass:santa1: It was the first time ever for her and she liked it:)

Beautifull shots and animals on the previous pics:tiphat:

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
Iris Von Lode Stone and the Dank Monkey wishing all a Happy New Year

Last edited:

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
GOTTA LOVE X-MAS!!

GOTTA LOVE X-MAS!!

Santas Little Helpers bringing in some presents.

Someone must have been good this year. :thanks:

~~Happy New Years from Santas Crew~~​

O

opravdovýHrdina

Hi all this is foto of my puppies :D destroy everything they find :p

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
my big dog........DaizyMay.........just LUV'z,..the SNOW

picture.php

in her best Snow Bunny............Ski~Vest.......w/ Faux Fur trim.....

the only BIG dog I've EVER had that Prefers to be dressed UP......and stylish......even getz pissey over the little onez...........having more clothez.......

Last edited:

Bulldog11

Veteran
Yort - I love that snow outfit. I put my dogs in booties and a fleece jacket when I went to the snow and they loved it. At one point one of my dogs was shacking inside whining so I grabbed her coat and she wore it the whole weekend, lol. Dogs are funny,

G

Ganja D

Here are some holiday pics of my best friend for the contest. He is relaxing with a bowl of Chemdog x Sour Diesel,my doctor recommended medical marijuana and a SSSDH father plant that I'm nursing back to health after a bit of neglect.
picture.php

picture.php

Here he is with a copy of the growers bible singed by my friend Jorge and pics from my old gardens in the most recent issue of high times.
picture.php

This website is a special place to me. Words can't describe how much joy it brings me to bond with fellow growers around the world. 2010 was a crazy year and 2011 should be even crazier. Thanks DG for all the fun contests and amazing devotion to this website and cannabis in general.
I hope everyone had/has a happy Hanuka,merry Christmas,crazy Kwanzaa,and a very happy and healthy New Year. Happy holidays to everone at IC Mag.:)
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Bulldog11

Veteran
I read your gardens write up in High Times and thought it looked familiar. That was an awesome grow, much respect. Love the pics also.

Edit: I also see extra poundage in the background.

Bulldog11

Veteran
I don't think these will count, due to the fact that the only thing x-mas about it is the time of year and the snow. Here they are none the less.

Edit:

Happy dogs
picture.php

Very happy dog
picture.php

A little sled action with my dogs and I
picture.php

The aftermath:
Edit:

Last edited:
I don't think these will count, due to the fact that the only thing x-mas about it is the time of year and the snow. Here they are none the less.

Happy dogs
picture.php

Very happy dog
picture.php

A little sled action with my dogs and I
picture.php

The aftermath:
Edit:

HAHA that first picture is AWSOME!! so funny

Last edited by a moderator:

Bulldog11

Veteran
ogkushkilla - Sorry, I had to delete the first picture due to an unseen problem. Thanks for your comment however.

Status
Not open for further replies.