What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CONTEST #2: Cutest Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.
current breeding project

current breeding project

heres a few pics of ma current project :wave:

Dad: German Shephard male crossed with a Rhodesian Ridgeback bitch
Mum: Rottweiler male crossed with a Dobermann bitch

equals

The Adorable Haley

The Adorable Haley

I like Zep am the proud owner of a German Shorthaired Pointer, and have had this lovely lady for 5.5 yrs. Here are some pics, the first two are pretty much self explanatory with her bone, and her dummy bird. The third shows her pointing a lizard that was hiding in the trunk of the palm tree. Enjoy :wave:

G

all I gotta say is

I'm happy I'm not the one that has to judge this
...so much cuteness, I feel a sugar high and/or the need to puke and/or the need to go buy a puppy

wonders...if his sisters pet lama will give birth in time to enter a cute baby lama in this contest

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
CenzieamaBhangi

"heres a few pics of ma current project :wave:

Dad: German Shephard male crossed with a Rhodesian Ridgeback bitch
Mum: Rottweiler male crossed with a Dobermann bitch"

Woh... its like every dog ive ever wanted in one. :) That sounds like its goin to make some very nice loyal dogs.

so many beutiful pets!

take care,
bartender187

Thanks bartender, If they turn out half as good as their parents, i'll be estatic......can't wait to start crossing cannabis strains

Jah bless

Bleek

Many thanks Junit! I really appreciate the kind words, and some cute geckos you got there! I was starting to get a little sensitive about my little guys, thinking nobody likes them! Oh yeah they're rats, and they just love attention, and i'm starting to think they might even be smarter then me! :biglaugh:

My hats off to everyone here, listen win or lose on the contest, you all win! All you guys and gals have amazing pets, and i wish more people out there could be as fortunate!

Here's Nappy right after i woke him up for a kodak moment! :biglaugh:

Thank to everyone for sharing there pets here! :friends:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
racketeer amazing dog, what a beautiful colour and those eyes, damn what a handsom hound.

AlexanderS

My little ones!

My little ones!

these are My little ones! Alex is the Darker one(also older) Oy is the lighter one. they are the sweetest little rascals, and no, they DONT bite :) so dont worry bout loosin fingers if ya grabbed em up!

heres a shot of them playin, well Oy is, he loves to pick on Alex and this was a sneak attack! (the attack wasnt the intent, i just wanted a shot of Alex and Oy just popped up behind him!)

heres them at rest...

and totaly passed out cold(yes, both of em, and their in a hanging hammock and just sorta slowly falling out of it as they sleep, by the time they'll wake up they will be on the floor of the cage!)

and heres a shot of Alex lookin for some love!

i gotta say that raising Ferrets has been wonderful, ive had 7 total over the years as well as cats and their awesome!

--Alex

O.K. I think we need three seperate contests.

1. Cats
2. Dogs
3. Other

Even if the price of the beans goes way down...like Nirvana strains or even the magical berry mystery mix or whatever the freebees are nowadays.

G

lol we just need consolation!
lol idk man dont think theres enough of everything to make all those catigories and have some not be by them selves, or have an odd one in a category that doesnt fit it, so its at a disadvantage

SkyRose

Show Me You're (You Are) Nuts

Show Me You're (You Are) Nuts

This is our Mickey. Isn't he just the cutest thing!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.