What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My dogs. Which ones are yours? [Share your Photos]

Cool Moe

Veteran
picture.php

superx

Veteran
Nice pack of mutts.. Is that the parents and two siblings?

I see the cheeky one is sticking his tongue out at the camera.

Pretty looking boxer...

After my last two bull breeds passed away i told myself never again will i have another dog. Was like losing two members of my family.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah man - its hard to get over your friends passing on - and that makes me feel kinda twisted - because if I had my way - I would have created dogs to have a life span as long as ours....

My pack above are all now gone but never forgotten - probably 10 years ago that pic was taken - but this is good therapy for us to post their images in remembrance of the loyalty and love and security while they lived - and a whole lot of fun training them and watching them grow.

The boxer was a runt - but he grew to handle the bigger dogs - we had a brother and sister Rott - and the brother (Zack) made 3 litters with the little doberman bitch (Pow)...

Nice pack of mutts.. Is that the parents and two siblings?

I see the cheeky one is sticking his tongue out at the camera.

Pretty looking boxer...

After my last two bull breeds passed away i told myself never again will i have another dog. Was like losing two members of my family.

Last edited:

rod58

now wouldn't it be a sad old world if we never had dogs !
i've been camping out for a while and come late afternoon and i settle back with my favorite beverage , the black mole comes in with a vengeance ..
maybe she thinks i drink and smoke too much and she's trying to help me ! either way , sometimes she sinks the teeth in a bit far ..
picture.php

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Handsome chap, he/she will have you walked of your feet. Plenty of exercise will be in order.

Thanks superx
He is around six months now and is from working lab lines,,,
,so loves to sprint in huge circles as normal walking bores him after a while,
Adorable and already very loyal but his intelligence is something else,, watching him with his head tilted to the side as my wife and I chat and he is so trying to understand what the hell we are talking about lol,,s2:tiphat:

budsnblunts

Veteran
Here's my two boys.. sleeping in their messy bed made from beds hahhahhaha.
picture.php

Sony on the left father on the right. Best mates a man could ask for.

hayday

Veteran
Janie Bird , shes my running buddy. 13 years now shes been a great friend...barks alot lol

picture.php

budsnblunts

Veteran
My dog would destroy every single dog bed I got him, so we finally settled on a big pile of blankets lol. He seemed to prefer that.

These fullas slowly do the same.. yet they to have acquired a blanket pile over the years. . The bold house on right is 13 aswell.. getting to his last legs though....

armedoldhippy

Veteran
picked up a pair of dogs the other day. best friend for last 50 years is in a horrible spot, might be looking at years (could be life at his age) in jail, so i'm adopting his critters. have a female husky & a female lab cross that is ancient. had to re-fence my back yard for them...great doggos though...:ying: