Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Guerilla Underground Thread

Thread Title Search
Guerilla Underground Thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-16-2018, 05:02 PM #1471
militia420

militia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nicemilitia420 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by TychoMonolyth View Post
I'm in the same situation as you. I trim dry and refuse to pay 5k+ for a small trimming machine. I like Tom's Tumbler, so I made my own a month ago because I knew harvest would be *way more than I've done in the past. It looks hobo as shit, but it works and I can trim 2 lbs in 15 minutes. All I have to do is spend another 5 minutes touching up.

If I were to trim wet, I'd get this bowl trimmer and a bunch of extra blades.
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/VR-GROW-the-...sAAOSw8RZaU7ZW

This is it ($130?)

It's a little late to start building stuff, so you're better off buying the bowl trimmer. Pay the extra for fast shipping and get to work.

I'm really big on DIY and to be honest out here in Hawaii I could probably put it together from lowe's or Home Depot parts faster than ordering a kit. Thanks a ton for the idea! Reading what others say I could easily grow the same amount or more and use one of these gadgets to get the leaf trimming done.
militia420 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.