What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Chemon..91

Attachments

• IMG_20200330_210316.jpg
    IMG_20200330_210316.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20200330_210127.jpg
    IMG_20200330_210127.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20200330_210228.jpg
    IMG_20200330_210228.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20200330_210252.jpg
    IMG_20200330_210252.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 20

calisun

so much hype on this cultivar, finally got a hold of her, and i just dont understand what there was to hype up, yeah shes frosty, but nose was really light. also just finished that BEE Cookies and same thing no fucking nose at all.

cuts came from completely respected members too, no mistakes

oh and 75+ days on that wedding makes it even worse

I agree. Great bag appeal but not much more. I've only seen a couple examples maybe theirs better cuts out there idk.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I could give two s**** what you guys think the wedding cake I have is incredible

calisun

I could give two s**** what you guys think the wedding cake I have is incredible

That wasn't a attack on you. Just saying I haven't seen a wedding cake that is very good besides the look of it. Yours looks great. Unfortunate there are more than one cut going around called wedding cake

U

useless.gardens

so much hype on this cultivar, finally got a hold of her, and i just dont understand what there was to hype up, yeah shes frosty, but nose was really light. also just finished that BEE Cookies and same thing no fucking nose at all.

cuts came from completely respected members too, no mistakes

oh and 75+ days on that wedding makes it even worse

i tossed it. just saying. my cut came from a super respectable member. imo the hype is not real. or maybe i didnt maximize the opportunity. and, of course, i grew WC a few times too.

fact is... who gives these cuts or seeds or the breeders the cachet they have?

not me thats for sure.

420mt

Ancient Alien
Veteran
was just going thru some old BOG SBx3 pics from 10 yrs ago and saw this frosty one and wanted too share boy those were the days

Last edited:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That wasn't a attack on you. Just saying I haven't seen a wedding cake that is very good besides the look of it. Yours looks great. Unfortunate there are more than one cut going around called wedding cake
okay I misunderstood I thought I was being mocked I've been getting high since 1973 I'd like to think that I have a little bit of good taste

Golden Tree

(GMO X Magnum Opus)

Very COMMON Ducks foot expression....very unique looking ladies...very very strong nose and odour! Carbon filter does NOTHING against this line!

Much love fuckers!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php