What's new

Product for Drying Weed

xxx6666

Hello everyone, I wanted to ask for an information, I was in Spain these days, and I have heard of a product "Magic".

It is a product that serves to "dry out" marijuana without losing an ounce of weight, and remains heavy as when it is wet, this is used to increase earnings in the black market, now I would like to know if anyone knows what it is, that product is?

Marijuana is normal can not see anything aesthetically (is dry), and big heavy as when damp, smokable without problems, and inside is not wet.

If you know what it is I'd be grateful.
Thank You

-------

Ciao a tutti, volevo chiedere un informazione, sono stato in spagna in questi giorni, e ho sentito parlare di un prodotto "Magico".

È un prodotto che serve per far "seccare" la marijuana senza far perdere un grammo di peso, e resta pesante come quando è bagnata, questo viene usato per aumentare i guadagni nel mercato nero, ora vorrei sapere se qualcuno sa di cosa si tratta, che prodotto è?

La marijuana risulta normale non si vede niente esternamente (è secca), e grossa e pesante come quando è umida, fumabile senza problemi, e all'interno non risulta bagnata.

Se sapete di cosa si tratta ve ne sarei grato.
Grazie

harold

sounds like a new c*nty grit weed scam, how can you dry out something and not loose weight unless your covering it with some kind of chemical salt?

vostok

Veteran
impossibile: weed dried, off the line is on average 75% lighter than when wet/fresh,
to suggest that there is a product that can remove all or some of that water,
then replace it with something else, and undetectable to owner/grower/smoker is poo poo!

erbaccia secco, fuori dalla linea è in media del 75% più leggero rispetto a quando
bagnato / fresco, suggerire che c'è un prodotto che può rimuovere tutti o alcuni di
che l'acqua, poi sostituirlo con qualcos'altro, e non rilevabile al proprietario / produttore / fumatore
è poo poo!

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
So what you're saying is that this product magically suspends the laws of physics? Very interesting.

In order for any of this to be true, the product is replacing the water weight with mystery weight. Do *you* want to smoke mystery bud?

xxx6666

I do not know what it is, why I'm asking, is a product that definitely goes to replace the water with something else, is used in the Netherlands for years, and now also in Spain.

I'm just wondering what it is.

-------

Io non so cosa sia, per questo sto chiedendo, è un prodotto che sicuramente va a sostituire l'acqua con qualcosa d'altro, viene usato in Olanda da anni, e ora anche in Spagna.

Io sto solo chiedendo di cosa si tratta.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Well I just spent a good twenty minutes trying to google up something about this product and I found nothing. It doesn't help that the word "magic" is such a common word, and "cannabis magic" isn't much better of a search string.

Whatever it is, it's garbage. It means that, if it does what it claims to do, that the end result will be around 75% mystery weight, and 25% actual cannabis weight. This also means the end user is consuming 75% mystery product every time they medicate. That's just awful.

vostok

Veteran
I hope its not this ....lol about laundry
MagicSaltCrystalGarden.jpg

By combining common ingredients (salt, water, bluing, food coloring and ammonia) over a porous
base material (Coal, sponge, or other), the salt recrystallizes into beautiful, delicate coral-like formations.
Children growing one of their own have been winning blue ribbons in science fairs ever since!
Elementary teachers find it invaluable in teaching their students about crystals
http://mrsstewart.com/magic-salt-crystal-garden/

or these?
511MQ3BusYL.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Drying-Fluff-Balls-Softening/dp/B001EIW1SG

xxx6666

I have no reason to tell lies, I am here to inform me, if you do not know there is no need to post stupid.

-------

Non ho motivo di dire bugie, sono qui per informarmi io, se voi non lo sapete non c'è bisogno di postare stupidate.

vostok

Veteran
if you do not know there is no need to post stupid posts to get stupid results.?
Impart more information on this product ...or~!

mack 10

Veteran
Those sneaky dutch and now Spanish.
This for sure needs to be exposed.
Good work xxx.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
The only product that I can think of that even comes close to what you are describing is Supernatural Brands Quality Cure. It doesn't claim to make the flowers weigh any more however.

Latest posts

Latest posts