What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post Your ACE X's !!!

idiit

Veteran
picture.php

choco tiger: ace malawi/paraguaychoco chiba

i ran two ace malawi hybrids last year and the terpenes on both very very strong and very good.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the thread :)

I'm pleased that you find our genetics enough interesting to use them for your own breeding projects!

Thread sticked :D

Those buds look killer! What did the plant grow like?
Possible fathers?

Sorry I didn't see your question. They do look awesome and smell similar to the mom. lemon, orange, spice, everything nice, hard to describe and mixed with some funk of sorts. Dad could have been a few things. Back then things were not as under control. Had a Brooklyn Mango, Jack Herer and Grape Krush x Flav all hermie or could of hit itself. Not sure as was a while back. Only a few seeds popped and this only I kept. Every branch had to be tied and grew to 5+ ft even with lots of pinching. Had a great lookin' top that got no picture taken sadly. Cant wait to try her. Thanx for asking and I am curious too of the dad and maybe best solved on Maury, though I would prefer Steve,lol. Peace... SR

Lacocina

Seeds made last year

Bay 11 X zamaldelica
Bay 11 X Golden tiger
Candyland X Zamaldelica
Blue Cheese X Golden Tiger
Blue Cheese X Zamaldelica
Bay Dream X Golden Tiger
Bay Dream X Panama
Phantom Cookies X Zamaldelica

Seedlings are showing very consistency so far...did LSD X Zamaldelica they are all deformed ?

The Bay 11 male used is a grape smelling pheno...

Having fun with Aces genetics

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got a bit of claw on them now, too much liquid fish.
The last 2 pics show the three oldest plants. They are a few weeks older than the rest.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
They are healthy as can be,true green color and pretty big,

love the look of this yours cross.

Hope is gona be great smoke in the end.

DS

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Dog Star!
I pushed them a little too hard with liquid fish, caused that bit of claw they are showing. Otherwise, they seem as healthy as can be.
I've been thining out the largest plants to allow for better light penetration. Got a verticle 1K HPS in the middle with a 400W Hps suspended over top of the 2 largest plants. Probably going to add a 600W HPS too at some point

Dog Star

Veteran
They will be alright,those little clawing is nothing.

Wanted to ask what strain is Dcong?

All the best Lean Green

DS

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, I'm not worried about it. At this stage, I figure that they are using tons of nitrogen anyways with the stretch and start of flowering.

Dcong is a line that I've inbred for a bit. It was called Deep Congo as an F1. Richard Williams made the Deep Congo (Congo#3 x multiple Deep Chunk males. Dcong is what I've called it since I started inbreeding it.

Dog Star

Veteran
Thanx man for explanation,
sounds interesting and i sees a bit features of Deep Chunk leafes now.

Good looking cross,plants are strong and vigorous.
Wish you huge and hard buds on this ladies in harvest time.

DS

Dr.King

Veteran
Got my Rare Darkness Ghost Train Haze #1's up and going(3 different phenos). Planing on a bunch of crosses.

Plan on crossing GTH #1 with most of these.

Ace's Malawi
Ace's Panama Haze
Ace's Purple Haze x Malawi
Ace's Zamaldelica
Ace's Golden Tiger
Ace's Panama
Ace's Tikal

Intend to cross Bubba Kush x HashPlant with Pakistan Chitral Kush and Both with Back to the Congo. Got a Chemdog keeper which I plan to cross with Bubba Kush x HashPlant, Pakistan Chitral Kush and Back to the Congo. With all these crosses it will take me 2 years or more to finish them all and couldn't be happier :biggrin:. Thanks Ace for your great genetics.

BlazinPurps

Agent Orange x Golden Tiger (Orange Tiger)
Golden Tiger Male
picture.php

picture.php

Agent Orange pollinated
picture.php

Orange Tiger
picture.php

*edit* The last picture of my Orange Tiger is of a Pheno found and grown by @AZChronic420 on Instagram.
Wanted to give the grower credit he did a great job

Last edited:

Dog Star

Veteran
Cross of Zamaldelica #6 x Sour Bubble is finished,

have lot of seeds and still didnt harvest hole plant,now i need to wait they dry good
so they will be prepared for sowing.
picture.php

Sour Bubble males (i used 2 examples) was made all crosses very nice so i dont expect
bad results neither from this one cross.

All the best

DS

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Lovely plants, Dog Star and BlazinPurps!

I need to grab some Zamaldelica.
-----

My Bangi f7s are doing very nicely. Very uniform plants with good vigor and stocky growth.

(bottom and middle row are Bangi f7's. The two on far right are Golden Tiger f2s and a week younger. Top row is PCK/Bangi and they have been much slower than the Bangi f7s which were started the same day in the same mix and pots.)

picture.php

I've got them on 12-12 now but still under Metal Halide for a while. Its very cool in my grow area at night, low 50s Fahrenheit, 11-12 Celsius. I think it helps keep them stocky.

picture.php

JACKBAYBEH

Nice one also DogStar! That SourBubb should bring down the height and flower time on that Zam. How did that Zamaldelica smoke?

Dog Star

Veteran
Nice one also DogStar! That SourBubb should bring down the height and flower time on that Zam. How did that Zamaldelica smoke?

I didnt try sensimilla Zamaldelica buds to smoke,i smoked leftovers
when i cleaned seeded buds and this was potent enough to scare
me a bit.

Now i have highest respect for this genetics,its really trippy weed
and mighty potent as usually seeded leftovers from other strains
are very weak in potency if smoked in this way.

This Zamaldelica mother is selected by good friend and great person,this one was most potent between others he haved,

if i will be fair i will say you this is a "scary" smoke,maybe too
potent for my taste of sativa...you feel true fear whithouth some
particular reason,also you feel your perception is changed and thoughts are simmilar like when you on shrooms.

Its not weed to smoke every day,its a weed for special days..days
when you wanna go on psychonaut trips.

And i hope that progeny will not be so scary like mum... ;)...wish
a bit more gentle stone effects cause this pure Zamaldelica is
one hell of a ride in pure form.

All the best Jackbayeh

DS

JACKBAYBEH

That Zam cut of yours sounds wicked DogStar. Thanks for breaking it down. I'm all about a trippy Sativa. Psychonaut fo sho. I'd have to guess that the SourBubb would dumb down the head on the Zam. No doubt. Hopefully, not too much. I'd be looking for a pheno that still set the mind on fire but with no paranoia. A little more user friendly type brain warping. lol That will be a real adventure pheno hunting through that cross bro. I'm sure you'll find some real stand outs. Best of luck. :tiphat:

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
>I didnt try sensimilla Zamaldelica buds to smoke,i smoked leftovers
when i cleaned seeded buds and this was potent enough to scare
me a bit.

Seeded buds are fine by me. A bit of work but fun to smoke and fun to daydream about what will come from the seeds.