What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tropical Seeds Company - Pix

Montuno

...como el Son...
29-Octubre.
Y Full Energy (Old Afghan NLD short cut x Old Timers Haze green light cut), (nacida sobre/borned on Julio/July -1):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
1-Noviembre.
El otro día encontré a este simpatico gallipato (anfibio emparentado con salamandras y tritones, exclusivo creo del Centro y Sur de la Peninsula Ibérica y del Norte de África) por el suelo de La Perrera; supongo que salió con el buen tiempo tras las lluvias a cazar lombrices. Soerprende la fuerza que tiene, especialmente en la cola, para su pequeño tamaño:

1-November.
The other day I found this nice gallipato (amphibian related to salamanders and newts, exclusive I think of the Center and South of the Iberian Peninsula and North Africa) on the floor of La Perrera; I guess it came out in good weather after the rains to hunt worms. It amazes the strength it has, especially in the tail, for its small size:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ale, a hibernar...
Ale, hibernate ...

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
7-Noviembre.
Zamalmistica [(Zamal Mafate 80's x (Original Misty x Jack Herer / Afghan)] F5; (nacida cono la Full Energy entre el fin de junio y el principio de julio), sigue teniendo un olor de algo afrutado / citrico (entre limón, mandarina y zanahoria dulce) mezclado con hierbabuena.

November 7
Zamalmistica [(Zamal Mafate 80's x (Original Misty x Jack Herer / Afghan)] F5; (born as Full Energy between the end of June and the beginning of July), it still has a fruity / citric smell (between lemon, tangerine and sweet carrot) mixed with peppermint.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
7-Noviembre:
La Full Energy ha adelantado a la Zamalmistica en el proceso de floración.
Full Energy (Old Afghan NLD short cut x Old Timers Haze green light cut); (nacida sobre fin de Junio/principios de Julio):

7-November:
Full Energy has advanced Zamalmistica in the flowering process. Full Energy (Old Afghan NLD short cut x Old Timers Haze green light cut); (born on the end of June / beginning of July):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Beautiful plants Montuno. I have a few plants of ZamalMystic in the veg tent getting ready to flower them. I hope they come nice like yours. Cheers!

troutman

Seed Whore
1-Noviembre. The other day I found this nice gallipato (amphibian related to salamanders and newts, exclusive I think of the Center and South of the Iberian Peninsula and North Africa) on the floor of La Perrera; I guess it came out in good weather after the rains to hunt worms. It amazes the strength it has, especially in the tail, for its small size:

Amphibians are great insect predators. :woohoo:

Montuno

...como el Son...
Beautiful plants Montuno. I have a few plants of ZamalMystic in the veg tent getting ready to flower them. I hope they come nice like yours. Cheers!

Ojalá podamos verlas por aquí.
Al menos en mi Zamalmistica, merece la pena darle todo el tiempo que necesite de floración. Hasta entonces no desarrolló el delicioso aroma dulce, frutal, y ligeramente citrico, que muestra ahora.

Hopefully we can see them here.
At least in my Zamalmistica, it is worth giving it all the time it needs to bloom. Until then she did not develop the delicious sweet, fruity, and slightly citric aroma, which he now shows.

Salud!

Montuno

...como el Son...
De vuelta al piso de mi amiga (dias 8, 9 y 10 de Noviembre; de cuando son las fotos), para observar la floración de esa Orange-nade ((Malawi x Dancehall, clon Mapetit) x Oldtimers Haze verde) "de ventanal" .
Hay que tener en cuenta la inexperiencia de mi amiga (aunque siga, más o menos, mis consejos) y la dificultad de la planta, la poca luz solar directa, y el poco abonado. Los cogollos son por todo ello muy poco densos, pero es increible su resinado en tan pobres condiciones.
Olor : naranja con un ligero final "skunky" o "diesel"...

Back to the flat of my friend (days 8, 9 and 10 of November; when are the photos), to observe the floration of that Orange-nade ((Malawi x Dancehall, clone Mapetit) x Oldtimers Haze green) " of windows".
It is necessary to take into account the inexperience of my friend (although she follows, more or less, my advice) and the difficulty of the plant, the little direct sunlight, and the little fertilization. The buds aren't for all that very dense, but their resin in such poor conditions is incredible.
Smell: orange with a slight "skunky" or "diesel" finish ...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
11-Noviembre.
De nuevo en mi outdoor. Según Noviembre se adentra, se va el buen tiempo.
Tiempo de kakis (mucho de los mios devorados por los rabilargos). Y fructifica tambien este pequeño naranjo...:

11-November.
Again in my outdoor. As November enters, the good weather is gone. Time of kakis (much of mine devoured by the rabilargos). And this small orange tree also bears fruit...:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
11-Noviembre.
Zamalmistica (Zamal Mafate 80's x (Original Misty x Jack Herer/Afghan)) F5; nacida sobre el 1-Julio:

11-November.
Zamalmistica (Zamal Mafate 80's x (Original Misty x Jack Herer / Afghan)) F5; born on July 1:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
11-Noviembre.
Full Energy (Old Afghan NLD short cut x Old Timers Haze green light cut); nacida sobre el 1-Julio:

11-November.
Full Energy (Old Afghan NLD short cut x Old Timers Haze green light cut); born on July 1:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts