Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Cuttings & Propagation Techniques > San Diego Finest Cuts #3

Thread Title Search
San Diego Finest Cuts #3 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-18-2018, 05:07 PM #5721
DoomsDay

DoomsDay is just really niceDoomsDay is just really niceDoomsDay is just really niceDoomsDay is just really niceDoomsDay is just really niceDoomsDay is just really niceDoomsDay is just really niceDoomsDay is just really niceDoomsDay is just really niceDoomsDay is just really niceDoomsDay is just really nice
Been quiet in these threads with all of the movemen's going on lately with Johnny law. Hope everyone is staying safe out there.
DoomsDay is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-19-2018, 04:57 AM #5722
soulfly22583
Trust me.. I'm A Professional..

soulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of light
I may be wrong, but I think its slowing down in here due to ease of access. I know at one point I had access to the boards through a mobile app, but now with other social media outlets showing promise, I feel like everyone is defaulting to the argument of "ease of access".

Just .02 cents. I could be reading the situation wrong.

"My dads been stealing my weed since i was eleven."-chubbynugs
Comedy and herb - two of my favorite pasttimes in one place... I <3 IC Mag
fire it up...

The fact that I pay taxes and contribute to society should be more than enough reason to allow me to smoke marijuana - denying me that right is cruel and unusual, and damn close to being a controlling government, not a controlled government. - j.

"Man is Obsolete" - every day I watch the news and I feel this is more and more true... (Fear Factory)
i'm the one without a soul i'm the one with this big fcuking hole - no new tale to tell twenty-six years on my way to hell - - - [Wish - NIN]

soulfly22583 is offline Quote

Old 09-19-2018, 09:18 PM #5723
Terpene
I love the smell of cannabis in the morning

Terpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant future
MedTree Seeds show!

Catalina Wine Mixer (mindmeld pheno) top and lower bud details. The plants just starting out in the background are from another member of SDF, they're Pineapple Sour Sunset x Fruity Pebbles OG.

Who says autos are junk? Skystormer x Strawberry Gelato smells awesome and looks even better.
Terpene is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-20-2018, 05:51 AM #5724
Rockness Monsta

Rockness Monsta is on a distinguished road
hows the nose on the pineapple
Rockness Monsta is offline Quote

Old 09-30-2018, 05:46 AM #5725
onefinity

onefinity has a spectacular aura aboutonefinity has a spectacular aura aboutonefinity has a spectacular aura aboutonefinity has a spectacular aura aboutonefinity has a spectacular aura about
Terp- are you stoked for the "Boats & Hoes" off the side of the Mind Meld pheno?
onefinity is offline Quote

Old 09-30-2018, 06:14 PM #5726
Terpene

Terpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant futureTerpene has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by onefinity View Post
Terp- are you stoked for the "Boats & Hoes" off the side of the Mind Meld pheno?
I actually did two different selections based on expressions within both lines. I’m stoked for each as they should produce similar, but different outcomes.

The first was indoor oriented. The super squat and fast finishing OG-cookies leaning Catalina Wine Mixer female crossed to a very mango smelling (primarily Zamaldelica) Zamaldelica x Panama male. The goal for this cross is more or less a zamal trippy og that colors / frosts up and works well in small setups as the CWM female I used barely stretches.

The second, which will probably produce more stretchy plants is a super fruity smelling, slightly stretchy mindmeld leaning male of Catalina Wine Mixer to a high yielding female pineapple-lemon-mango Zamaldelica x Panama. With this cross I’m going for maximum fruitiness with color and size. It’s probably going to require training for micro setups but will work well in tents and should be ridiculous outdoors as Panama yields like its it’s job.

In reality, I’m sure both will produce tall & squat plants, but I wanted to keep the beans separate to try and start cutting down the pheno hunt with my initial parent selections.
Terpene is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-02-2018, 07:00 AM #5727
soulfly22583
Trust me.. I'm A Professional..

soulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of lightsoulfly22583 is a glorious beacon of light
I know i've said this before, but I have to say it again - Terp, your photos are amazing! Beautiful work!

"My dads been stealing my weed since i was eleven."-chubbynugs
Comedy and herb - two of my favorite pasttimes in one place... I <3 IC Mag
fire it up...

The fact that I pay taxes and contribute to society should be more than enough reason to allow me to smoke marijuana - denying me that right is cruel and unusual, and damn close to being a controlling government, not a controlled government. - j.

"Man is Obsolete" - every day I watch the news and I feel this is more and more true... (Fear Factory)
i'm the one without a soul i'm the one with this big fcuking hole - no new tale to tell twenty-six years on my way to hell - - - [Wish - NIN]

soulfly22583 is offline Quote

Old 10-12-2018, 09:26 PM #5728
Terpene

Ok, so we've all been doing it wrong - or at least, I've been doing it wrong. I've said (heard just about every grower I've ever met say) that autoflowering seeds are great for people who don't care about quality, size, smells, legit genetics, so on and so on.

I ran 3 MedTree Seeds Skystormer x Strawberry Gelato autoflowers and got 2 females. Both plants ended up about 3.5'-4' tall and looked great. One was more Skystormer, but the Strawberry Gelato pheno was more purple and I had to share it. I want to stress that this is a partial shade / natural organic soil in an SIP grow, no ferts, no tricks.

with flash

Big ups to ECTraveler for letting me try these out. The main cola on this plant is bigger than my forearm in length and thickness and has been compared to a baseball bat more times than I can count.
Terpene is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-13-2018, 12:52 AM #5729
newguy41410

newguy41410 is a jewel in the roughnewguy41410 is a jewel in the roughnewguy41410 is a jewel in the roughnewguy41410 is a jewel in the roughnewguy41410 is a jewel in the roughnewguy41410 is a jewel in the roughnewguy41410 is a jewel in the rough
it looks like this thread is for sharing pics and information of cuts found in SD? is there a "quality" place/person in SD to purchase some elite genetic clones from? I am looking for something to grow outdoors that does well outdoors here in our SD environment.

I live close to La Jolla so humidity is usually higher where I'm at i think. So I guess I should look for something known to be pretty mold resistant? anyone have any suggestions on where to find some good cuts here in SD to grow outdoor?
newguy41410 is offline Quote