Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Bangi Hazi X Mangobiche Kush ? and others?

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Bangi Hazi X Mangobiche Kush ? and others? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-14-2019, 08:57 PM #1
Jammal

Jammal is just really niceJammal is just really niceJammal is just really niceJammal is just really niceJammal is just really niceJammal is just really niceJammal is just really niceJammal is just really niceJammal is just really niceJammal is just really nice
Bangi Hazi X Mangobiche Kush ? and others?

Getting low on seeds that are of my peek interest and usability, what I have is getting old...And I like to grow from seed mostly and thought lets see what I got left...and I need a hobby veg box to keep me entertained..

It is still kind of a hassle to order seeds in Colorado....

Soon I want to order to make some hashplant seeds..something concrete ...I have had good luck making my own seeds for 1 generation,long as I make really good selection of strain, after that I dont have the ability to do the numbers to breed proper..

Anyway I have 2 reg seeds Bangi Haze I'm gonna try to germ along with these potential crosses.,,
BH X BH
BH X Mangobiche kush
BH X Silver Cheese---this I have started as a fem seed already,,clone soon.....
BH X L.S.D.
BH X Mexican Highland ( these are 20 year old seeds I saved from brick weed 20 years ago , it was great Hazy stuff,you don't see it anymore it all got pushed out by indica...it was fast flowering desert weed,,,long and skinny with neat foxtail buds...fast flowering...low yeild of electric buds,,super sparse,,,like its tumbleweed bud..) anyway I just put all of them (150)in a wet towl hope to get something....if it get one I'll start a thread and cross it to BH or something we'll see..

these should produce some good indoor adaptable hybrids

The Mangobiche kush X BH is my main Hope....I grew the Mangobiche kush,,,,its fantastic,,,,sounds like it would make a very nice match to Bangi Haze and give some nice indoor hybrids

Any way wish me luck, I got few older seeds to work with.

Last edited by Jammal; 05-14-2019 at 09:11 PM..
Jammal is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-14-2019, 09:04 PM #2
psilocybevybe

psilocybevybe has a spectacular aura aboutpsilocybevybe has a spectacular aura aboutpsilocybevybe has a spectacular aura aboutpsilocybevybe has a spectacular aura about
good luck this round...anytime someone puts mexican and highland in the same sentence..he he he, you now have my attention,
psilocybevybe is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-14-2019, 09:49 PM #3
Jammal

Jammal is just really niceJammal is just really niceJammal is just really niceJammal is just really niceJammal is just really niceJammal is just really niceJammal is just really niceJammal is just really niceJammal is just really niceJammal is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by psilocybevybe View Post
good luck this round...anytime someone puts mexican and highland in the same sentence..he he he, you now have my attention,

LOL,,thats my best guess to what it really is...the structure of the buds and the many stems ,,gives me a pretty good idea of what the plant must of looked like, and reacted to its environment...

good ol mexican highland,haha,,I wouldn't of kept the seeds if it wasn't from a particularly good batch of Import ..I grew up in a port city...

wasn't like the other full sativa bricks from back then either....this was very much some weird from the desert weed...even then we didn't see that much of that type then,,,,mostly Honduras and central american brick I believe is what we got.,,,I grew some once that looked just like ACE's Honduras back in the day.
Jammal is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-15-2019, 07:56 PM #4
SolarLogos

SolarLogos is a glorious beacon of lightSolarLogos is a glorious beacon of lightSolarLogos is a glorious beacon of lightSolarLogos is a glorious beacon of lightSolarLogos is a glorious beacon of lightSolarLogos is a glorious beacon of lightSolarLogos is a glorious beacon of lightSolarLogos is a glorious beacon of lightSolarLogos is a glorious beacon of lightSolarLogos is a glorious beacon of lightSolarLogos is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by psilocybevybe View Post
Me too. I love Mexican, especially the Mexican of old. Good luck on germinating those seeds. Lester Beans has a great thread on germinating old beans:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=360661
Peace, God bless
And the award to the conqueror, if he also heeds the works of the Logos; that is, he observes the admonitions of the spiritual mind. He is absolute control and dominion over his lower forces and faculties in which he rules as with a rod of iron. And he receives the morning star, which symbolizes the divine love, that heralds the dawn of the coming day of full spiritual illumination.

Patience is a virtue and the hallmark of an experienced grower.
SolarLogos is offline Quote

Old 05-15-2019, 08:03 PM #5
Water-

Water- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant future
Bangi Haze makes great crosses.
I did about 5 last year as well.

nice choices to mix with

best of luck
Water- is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-16-2019, 05:02 AM #6
Jammal

This ought to be fun, rigging up a ghetto fashion closet shelf seed/clone/vedge area,,, wouldn't really call it vedge,,,,

It's a place to keep things living for now until , I got the funds for something better,,,but this will work for a good while I think,,, I'll probably add a couple more strip LEDs....

Right now it's like 45w actually LED... cheap Walmart and home Depot lights...

Not ideal, .. I'll make be it fit my needs.

Cut tops for the planters,, going to be running Coco.,...the idea is to cut down some on evaporation... I'm at 9000ft don't want to water these things every damn day..

Room for 6 choosen seedling...I might put the Mexican somewhere if I get more than a few, just to check for a stinker later.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190515_204606926.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	494221 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190515_204337965.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	494222 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190515_204229422.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	494223 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190515_204211986.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	494224 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190515_204117032.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	494225

Jammal is offline Quote

Old 05-21-2019, 05:35 PM #7
Jammal

Update:

The CBG Mangobiche Kush is just about to free itself from its shell.Looking strong and ready to grow.

The Barney's LSD I rescued, needed birthing help, I had placed in peat pellets,,,and I decided I needed to investigate since its been sometime....Apparently the LSD seedling was like born a breach baby,,,it sprung Backwards from its shell and the cytalodons were faced upside down into the soil, tail still half stuck in shell , Pointed in the wrong direction,,,no doubt gonna rot if i dont do something.....So I performed the surgery....Lost a good section of the tail,,,,but with enough of the seedling sprouted out of its shell,,,,I've placed it in the right direction like a tiny tiny clone cutting...and put a humid dome on it....Long story short....I think it will make it....probably an inbred mutant(the strain is basically super skunk fem)...whats there looks promising already,,you can just barley see the first true leaves, and they look very sparkly as per you know what I'm talking about.

thats it for germination so far....Might just be making some mother plants....give it a few more days to a week on the others.I hope to get at least one of the others to sprout something if anything...

Added 2----2ft flourecent 17w T8 plug and play lights to my light array ...HAHA the only ones I could find were blacklight fixtures....so for the last day they been rocking with blacklights in there..LOL really just for checking how warm, doesn't hurt anything...Will be going to the hardware store in the next day or 2 to get actual T8 lights..lol
But I think you'll like my gorilla taped lighting array..

thats all for now...but fuck yeah on the 2 survivors already, both are fem seeds.
Jammal is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-21-2019, 06:00 PM #8
SolarLogos

SolarLogos is a glorious beacon of lightSolarLogos is a glorious beacon of lightSolarLogos is a glorious beacon of lightSolarLogos is a glorious beacon of lightSolarLogos is a glorious beacon of lightSolarLogos is a glorious beacon of lightSolarLogos is a glorious beacon of lightSolarLogos is a glorious beacon of lightSolarLogos is a glorious beacon of lightSolarLogos is a glorious beacon of lightSolarLogos is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammal View Post
Update:

The CBG Mangobiche Kush is just about to free itself from its shell.Looking strong and ready to grow.

The Barney's LSD I rescued, needed birthing help, I had placed in peat pellets,,,and I decided I needed to investigate since its been sometime....Apparently the LSD seedling was like born a breach baby,,,it sprung Backwards from its shell and the cytalodons were faced upside down into the soil, tail still half stuck in shell , Pointed in the wrong direction,,,no doubt gonna rot if i dont do something.....So I performed the surgery....Lost a good section of the tail,,,,but with enough of the seedling sprouted out of its shell,,,,I've placed it in the right direction like a tiny tiny clone cutting...and put a humid dome on it....Long story short....I think it will make it....probably an inbred mutant(the strain is basically super skunk fem)...whats there looks promising already,,you can just barley see the first true leaves, and they look very sparkly as per you know what I'm talking about.

thats it for germination so far....Might just be making some mother plants....give it a few more days to a week on the others.I hope to get at least one of the others to sprout something if anything...

Added 2----2ft flourecent 17w T8 plug and play lights to my light array ...HAHA the only ones I could find were blacklight fixtures....so for the last day they been rocking with blacklights in there..LOL really just for checking how warm, doesn't hurt anything...Will be going to the hardware store in the next day or 2 to get actual T8 lights..lol
But I think you'll like my gorilla taped lighting array..

thats all for now...but fuck yeah on the 2 survivors already, both are fem seeds.
When you say tail, I assume you mean tap root. I had twins once that I tried to separate. I broke a tiny piece off of the tap root and it lived, but just didn't grow; stayed an inch tall. I hope that is not the case with yours.
How is the Mexican? I'm really hoping they pop open after this much time. I would LOVE to see those grow! Good luck my friend and thanks for the updates.
Peace God bless
And the award to the conqueror, if he also heeds the works of the Logos; that is, he observes the admonitions of the spiritual mind. He is absolute control and dominion over his lower forces and faculties in which he rules as with a rod of iron. And he receives the morning star, which symbolizes the divine love, that heralds the dawn of the coming day of full spiritual illumination.

Old 05-21-2019, 11:42 PM #9
Jammal

4 of the Mexican seed cracked, I then put into peat pellets,,,not much since,,,I might try a booster sooner than later.

The Bangi are just chilling, I planted those directly into peat pellets,,so they might just need a little time.

Got the right lights and completed my micro seedling/clone/mum closet space,,,shelfs are adjustable so can get more hight if needed,,but probably just keep things small.

We got a total of 79w led/flouro

The micro guys will appreciate the build .

1--19w led grow blurple ,on sale home Depot,,it's made to hang so it's the base for the frame...

2--13w led under counter 5000k light strips with plastic cover ripped off.

2--17w t8 flouro 6500k strip lights.

Also switched to a smaller fan...

Pic of MangoKush yet to escape it's embryonic skin,,,I easily tapped off the shell....it's greening up, I expect it will go

Pic of LSD..... yeah, I lost about half the tap root...looks a little sad because it was stuck head in the dirt for the first few days of it's life..
It's got incredible thick first set of leaves, and looks like the plant from the movie with Rick Moranis,,,Feed me Seymour!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190521_152434568.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	81.0 KB
ID:	494748 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190521_150905532.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	494749 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190521_150919589.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	494750 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190521_150808455.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	494751 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190521_150701702.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	494752

Jammal is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2019, 12:06 AM #10
SolarLogos

Good to see them out. That's also positive news that some of those old Mexicans cracked, you must have taken great care of them. I imagine they will be a little slow going because of their age.
Good luck my friend.
Peace, God bless