in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hemp > CBD for a 2-kid mom

Thread Title Search
CBD for a 2-kid mom Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-13-2019, 06:39 AM #1
SuperJane

SuperJane is on a distinguished road
CBD for a 2-kid mom

I am a mom of two kids. You know that being a mom is the toughest job. Everyday routine makes me extremely tired and sometimes I feel great stress at the end of the day. My sister recommended using hemp oil as a natural stress relief remedy. I went to Amazon and found a great variety of hemp oils and I do not know which is the best to me. I see that there is 500mg, 800mg, 1000mg, 1500 mg, 2000 mg .....hemp oils. What's the difference? Which one should I take against stress and anxiety?
SuperJane is offline Quote

Old 05-13-2019, 08:46 AM #2
exploziv
pure dynamite

exploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivor
The mg are probably the cbd contained by each one. The more cbd the less you gonna need to take at once. As far as the dose you need, start low, with a couple of mg at a time, and slowly make your way to the level you feel it's needed for you. Keep in mind that cbd might make you feel tired, sleep more than usually and generally keep you in a chill out state. Try not to drive or do other stuff that needs your full attention if you took a bigger dose.

If the whole world smoked a joint at the same time, there would be world peace for at least two hours. Followed by a global food shortage.
exploziv is offline Quote

Old 05-13-2019, 09:14 AM #3
DARKSIDER
Garden of Eden

DARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJane View Post
I am a mom of two kids. You know that being a mom is the toughest job. Everyday routine makes me extremely tired and sometimes I feel great stress at the end of the day. My sister recommended using hemp oil as a natural stress relief remedy. I went to Amazon and found a great variety of hemp oils and I do not know which is the best to me. I see that there is 500mg, 800mg, 1000mg, 1500 mg, 2000 mg .....hemp oils. What's the difference? Which one should I take against stress and anxiety?
SuperJane instead of going to amazon try these guys..https://www.realgorillaseeds.com

Serious Seeds.. bubblegum Tester.. Completed.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=348148

Connoisseur Genetics.. old school haze X casey jones Tester.. Completed
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=351788

Bradley Danks Genetics.. Fire Alien Strawberry x Jagerschnitzel Tester.. Platinum Cookies x Jagerschnitzel Tester.. Ongoing.. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=360103

Connoisseur Genetics.. Triangle Church Cookie 3 Tester ..Church Fuel Tester.. Ongoing.. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362278

DARKSIDER is offline Quote

Old 05-13-2019, 06:18 PM #4
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJane View Post
Don't buy from random vendors off Amazon.
Do some research and make sure the company is reputable and has third party testing.
I can recommend Sunsoil for its quality and fair price.
Green Squall is offline Quote

Old 05-16-2019, 04:05 AM #5
G.O. Joe

G.O. Joe is a splendid one to beholdG.O. Joe is a splendid one to beholdG.O. Joe is a splendid one to beholdG.O. Joe is a splendid one to beholdG.O. Joe is a splendid one to beholdG.O. Joe is a splendid one to beholdG.O. Joe is a splendid one to beholdG.O. Joe is a splendid one to beholdG.O. Joe is a splendid one to beholdG.O. Joe is a splendid one to beholdG.O. Joe is a splendid one to behold
One drop to each pint of wine should be fine. If it doesn't say x amount of CBD on the label, there's a reason for that.
G.O. Joe is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-16-2019, 04:27 AM #6
shaggyballs

shaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant future
Please label read carefully as some units are for external use only and are usually a mix of other oils.
The source would be good to know too.

I am sorry if this adds to your stress as this is not my intention.
This is not an everyday occurrence so take it whith a grain of salt.

Folks have been arrested on felony charges for possession of CBD oil.

Again I am sorry to give you negative news when you need the opposite.
None the less please stay informed and always stay safe.

Best wishes
Shag
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
shaggyballs is offline Quote

Old 05-16-2019, 06:17 PM #7
shithawk420

shithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyballs View Post
Please label read carefully as some units are for external use only and are usually a mix of other oils.
The source would be good to know too.

I am sorry if this adds to your stress as this is not my intention.
This is not an everyday occurrence so take it whith a grain of salt.

Folks have been arrested on felony charges for possession of CBD oil.

Again I am sorry to give you negative news when you need the opposite.
None the less please stay informed and always stay safe.

Best wishes
Shag
I assume cause its a controlled substance? While we on the subject, its still fedrally illegal right?
shithawk420 is offline Quote

Old 05-16-2019, 06:26 PM #8
shaggyballs

shaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant futureshaggyballs has a brilliant future
You will see in the future this is really about big pharma.
How can they sell you a high dollar cure when it is on the streets for 1/10th the cost.
Competion is the main reason, big pharma will even state this from time to time.
It may not be evident right now but that will be etched in stone when federal legalization take hold.
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
shaggyballs is offline Quote

Old 05-17-2019, 01:16 AM #9
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
Your right about folks being arrested shaggy. Did you hear about the Grandma who was arrested at Disney Land? Absolutely shameless they had to call the police. I hope she wins her lawsuit. And then there's the truckers who keep getting arrested for hemp flower. Cops don't seem to get that its legal now. If it shows up as positive on their little drug testing thingamajig, on go the cuffs!
Green Squall is offline Quote

Old 05-17-2019, 01:51 AM #10
chuckyoufarley

chuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant futurechuckyoufarley has a brilliant future
https://cbdessence.net/ this is where i get mine 35mg caps they are in florida

PEACE CHUCKY

jack & jill went up the hill to score a bag of grass jack was swift & rolled a spliff now he's gettin some ASS

i'm never alone even when i'm by myself
chuckyoufarley is offline Quote