Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > FINDING THE PERFECT BUD........ON ACCIDENT!

Thread Title Search
FINDING THE PERFECT BUD........ON ACCIDENT! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-30-2019, 06:30 PM #1
Sunshineinabag

Sunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to all
FINDING THE PERFECT BUD........ON ACCIDENT!

I recently had a homeless guy I give money too when I can spare it reciprocate with a bag of grass he wanted me to have. He left state to see his family. So the flowers are really nice and I've noticed the terpene and susquiterpenes in this particular flower are PERFECT for me and my needs! Is there anyway I could send a sample of this flower somewhere to have the profile broke down for me so I can better understand which particular terp and susquiterpenes are the ones that "hit all my bells and whistles" sorta speak. I would really like to see something like this brought to the forefront of EVERY legal area in the world! Having the ability to send a sample to a RELIABLE Spurce to have it analyzed for breakdown so the end user can better understand which types of terps work best for them and to go after particular cultivars that have said type terps! Hoping this makes sense!
Sunshineinabag is offline Quote

Old 04-30-2019, 07:29 PM #2
Drewsif

Drewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of lightDrewsif is a glorious beacon of light
Describe it. The lab can't recreate it, especially when they hey only test for a handful of fruit aromas and zero flavors. I find it pretty rare that the stars align and the perfect blend of "terps" randomly shine from random bud, its usually a recognizable "type" and environment that align. What you've got is just some regular old good weed grown by a weed smoker, like used to exist in legal states.

Funny you got guys in Cali searching thousands of shit plants for fruit terps when they're still growing 80s roadkill in the south.. Mershafornia... Lost their way long ago, bunch of sellouts
Drewsif is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-30-2019, 08:19 PM #3
White Beard

White Beard has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Beard has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Beard has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Beard has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Beard has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Beard has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Beard has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Beard has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Beard has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Beard has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Beard has a reputation beyond repute
Hope there’s some seeds in that bud, Bud...
——————
“You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, but you know you have been captured,
Still you feel so civilized - and you look so pretty in your new lace sleeves...”

——————
Letting my freak flag fly!
White Beard is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-30-2019, 08:45 PM #4
Sunshineinabag

Sunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to allSunshineinabag is a name known to all
Two of em..........and I've s owed this cultivar since Bob Marley was alive, an eigth a day.........I know fire when I smoke it brother....these flowers are special.

Old 05-01-2019, 02:56 AM #5
Dropped Cat
Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch

Dropped Cat has a reputation beyond reputeDropped Cat has a reputation beyond reputeDropped Cat has a reputation beyond reputeDropped Cat has a reputation beyond reputeDropped Cat has a reputation beyond reputeDropped Cat has a reputation beyond reputeDropped Cat has a reputation beyond reputeDropped Cat has a reputation beyond reputeDropped Cat has a reputation beyond reputeDropped Cat has a reputation beyond reputeDropped Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshineinabag View Post
I recently had a homeless guy I give money too when I can spare it reciprocate with a bag of grass he wanted me to have. He left state to see his family. So the flowers are really nice and I've noticed the terpene and susquiterpenes in this particular flower are PERFECT for me and my needs! Is there anyway I could send a sample of this flower somewhere to have the profile broke down for me so I can better understand which particular terp and susquiterpenes are the ones that "hit all my bells and whistles" sorta speak. I would really like to see something like this brought to the forefront of EVERY legal area in the world! Having the ability to send a sample to a RELIABLE Spurce to have it analyzed for breakdown so the end user can better understand which types of terps work best for them and to go after particular cultivars that have said type terps! Hoping this makes sense!

Make a smoke report to help us help you.

The resulting data from you will perhaps point
us all to a similar seed variety available to purchase.

Just don't send a sample to phylos galaxy, lol

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-02-2019, 04:33 AM #6
grayeyes

grayeyes is a jewel in the roughgrayeyes is a jewel in the roughgrayeyes is a jewel in the roughgrayeyes is a jewel in the roughgrayeyes is a jewel in the roughgrayeyes is a jewel in the roughgrayeyes is a jewel in the rough
With luck two seeds may be all you need to Nirvana!
grayeyes is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-02-2019, 05:30 AM #7
Chappi

Chappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of lightChappi is a glorious beacon of light
Hope that you get a female and a male. If You get two females the just make S1’s by reversing and making reversed seeds. If you get two males then flower them out and dust your second favorite plant with them. You can absolutely send the bud samples to a lab where they can give you a good idea of what the dominant terpenes and cannabinoids are in the plant. It could just be a CBD dominant plant, high in a certain terpene or something exotic like THCV.

There are so many other factors that may have come into play though. Harvest time, whether it was grown organically, indoors(type of light) or outdoors. Not to mention the grower’s vives might have had an effect as well.

If you only found a couple of seeds them more than likely it was from the plant selfing itself or it could be stray pollen, especially if it was grown outdoors.

Good luck!
Chappi is offline Quote

Old 05-02-2019, 02:03 PM #8
xxPeacePipexx

xxPeacePipexx is just really nicexxPeacePipexx is just really nicexxPeacePipexx is just really nicexxPeacePipexx is just really nicexxPeacePipexx is just really nicexxPeacePipexx is just really nicexxPeacePipexx is just really nicexxPeacePipexx is just really nicexxPeacePipexx is just really nice
Quote:
Two of em..........and I've s owed this cultivar since Bob Marley was alive, an eigth a day.........I know fire when I smoke it brother....these flowers are special.
Wait- you said in your opening statement that you acquired it RECENTLY - Now your saying this..Smfh

Last edited by xxPeacePipexx; 05-02-2019 at 02:15 PM..
xxPeacePipexx is offline Quote

Old 05-02-2019, 02:07 PM #9
xxPeacePipexx

xxPeacePipexx is just really nicexxPeacePipexx is just really nicexxPeacePipexx is just really nicexxPeacePipexx is just really nicexxPeacePipexx is just really nicexxPeacePipexx is just really nicexxPeacePipexx is just really nicexxPeacePipexx is just really nicexxPeacePipexx is just really nice
Quote:
Bob Marley didn't die recently LOL 😁
xxPeacePipexx is offline Quote

Old 05-02-2019, 02:44 PM #10
stewart169

stewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to beholdstewart169 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxPeacePipexx View Post
Wait- you said in your opening statement that you acquired it RECENTLY - Now your saying this..Smfh
I find it sounds fishy a bum that begs for loose change just happens to have the magic weed and gives it away. My BS meter is pegged.