Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > VerdantGreen > Pre 98. Pre98xWR. The start

Thread Title Search
Pre 98. Pre98xWR. The start Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-07-2019, 09:34 AM #1
Greenthumber

Greenthumber is a jewel in the roughGreenthumber is a jewel in the roughGreenthumber is a jewel in the roughGreenthumber is a jewel in the roughGreenthumber is a jewel in the roughGreenthumber is a jewel in the roughGreenthumber is a jewel in the roughGreenthumber is a jewel in the rough
Pre 98. Pre98xWR. The start

Had some fem seeds sitting around decided to go ahead and pop a few of each and hold
On to a few. All that have been germinated have popped and in dirt now the race begins

Last edited by Greenthumber; 02-07-2019 at 04:27 PM..
Greenthumber is offline Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 09:39 AM #2
Greenthumber

Greenthumber is a jewel in the roughGreenthumber is a jewel in the roughGreenthumber is a jewel in the roughGreenthumber is a jewel in the roughGreenthumber is a jewel in the roughGreenthumber is a jewel in the roughGreenthumber is a jewel in the roughGreenthumber is a jewel in the rough
Old 02-07-2019, 04:11 PM #3
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Shmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud of
Grabbing my seat brother...

Kick it!

§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty
Shmavis is offline Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 06:59 PM #4
Rab.C

Rab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to all
just subbed for the show
Rab.C is offline Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 04:39 AM #5
Greenthumber

Hold tight! It should be a nice ride! Not even 24 hours after going in dirt all 3 wr x pre 98’s all
Broke through! Also both mk ultra x kosher broke through as well

Last edited by Greenthumber; 02-08-2019 at 06:48 AM..
Old 02-08-2019, 04:40 AM #6
Greenthumber

Old 02-08-2019, 10:41 AM #7
VerdantGreen
Mentor

VerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant future
Great stuff! look forward to the show!
thanks for posting it up,
VG

Quote:
To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain.
i've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Verdantgreen's 84W LED Organic ScrOG

VerdantGreen's organic modular ScrOG cabinet - 236W LED

VerdantGreen's low wattage veg/flower cab,

VerdantGreen's 104 watt micro grow (ScrOG)

VerdantGreen's bin growing! 28W LED Organic.

VerdantGreen's Quarters - 187w LED organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's quarters - 250HPS organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's 63Watt LED Micro cab.

VerdantGreen's quarters - 205w LED Organic Mod. ScrOG
VerdantGreen is offline Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 03:06 AM #8
Greenthumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerdantGreen View Post
Great stuff! look forward to the show!
thanks for posting it up,
VG
No problem at all it’s my pleasure! so far all 3 of the wr x pre98 have popped out of the soil but none of the Bubba have. I haven’t counted them out yet though because they all broke the shell when germinated so hopefully they will have popped out by tomorrow. I will have updated pictures tomorrow as well
Old 02-11-2019, 04:41 AM #9
Greenthumber

Old 04-16-2019, 07:06 AM #10
Greenthumber

Hey folks! Sorry for the delay in time. I suffered a minor setback due to electrical issues where my plants reside and a user error of a friend doing some baby sitting and lost some things in the process buttttt I am thankful to say that my two pre98 x wr have made it through tough times and are making a turn around for the better although things have been slow up to this point. My soil I’ve mixed up has been cooking for 2 weeks now and will let it continue untill the weekend then transplant these ladies and let them start eating some good old organic amendments.

The soil I’ve mixed up contains. 1 part sphagnum peat moss. 1 part aeration( lava rocks and perlite) 1part locally farmed 2 year cured compost and locally made vermicompost. Amendments include. Neem meal, kelp meal, crab/crustacean meal, glacial rock dust, oyster shell flour, gypsum, and basalt. This will be my first every run with the “supersoil” and I look forward to testing it out with this strain. Pre98xwr ladies are posted up front and I will only focus this thread on these two ladies in respects for vg and his work . Thanks again and sorry for the hold up.