in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cooking With Cannabis > Edible problem

Thread Title Search
Edible problem Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-19-2018, 07:58 AM #1
HighAsAGoose

HighAsAGoose is on a distinguished road
Edible problem

So, I'm disabled and bed bound ( paralyzed and only have use in my left arm ), so my pain is pretty bad and feels never ending, I'm living in a state run nursing home, in a non legalized state. My friend keeps me stocked on pot brownies but I have a hard time keeping them hidden. So I'm wondering if anybody has any recipes or ideas for something that's: less strong in smell, the smaller the better, and can be eaten on a daily basis without getting sick of it so fast. I know there probably ain't many things like this out there, but any suggestions would extremely appreciated! Thanks
HighAsAGoose is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-19-2018, 02:18 PM #2
RB56

RB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to all
Do you know how your friend is making your brownies - weed baked directly in brownie, extracted into oil or fat used for baking or some other kind of extraction? Is it brownie smell or weed smell?
RB56 is offline Quote

Old 12-19-2018, 02:27 PM #3
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond repute
Cannacaps?
Mikell is online now Quote

Old 12-19-2018, 02:56 PM #4
Fred Sanford

Fred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of lightFred Sanford is a glorious beacon of light
Make coconut oil, then mix oil with meltable dark chocolate wafers, then portion into tiny molds.

Virtually no smell, solid at room temp, eat 1 or 5 or however many you want..
Fred Sanford is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-19-2018, 02:59 PM #5
Switcher56
Comfortably numb!

Switcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikell View Post
Cannacaps?
+100

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...
Switcher56 is online now Quote

Old 12-20-2018, 01:36 AM #6
JRace

JRace is just really niceJRace is just really niceJRace is just really niceJRace is just really niceJRace is just really niceJRace is just really niceJRace is just really niceJRace is just really niceJRace is just really niceJRace is just really niceJRace is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikell View Post
Cannacaps?
Agree!

Store them in a bottle like this,

And no one will want to steal them
JRace is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-20-2018, 04:05 AM #7
HighAsAGoose

He uses cannabuter, i found it on YouTube but I don't remember the exact video.

Old 12-20-2018, 04:09 AM #8
HighAsAGoose

Omg yo I'm SO SORRY, I'm knew to this website and saw your "dipshitknownothing" and I thought that was your reply bahaha!! Truly sorry for that! But I'll have to look up some CannaCaps I never heard of them before now!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-20-2018, 04:13 AM #9
HighAsAGoose

Wow that looks exactly like what I'm searching for, this is extremely helpful and they look delicious lol!!! Thank you! Let me ask you, is there a particular chocolate that would better than another? And can I use regular/milk chocolate instead of dark?

Old 12-20-2018, 04:20 AM #10
HighAsAGoose

Thanks for replying!

He uses turns the weed into cannabuter, then he uses the cannabuter and mixes it into store bought brownie mix. So the smell is coming from the cannabuter in the brownies!