Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Dark Heart Nursery Clones

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Dark Heart Nursery Clones Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-30-2014, 07:55 AM #1
StanKDanK

Question Dark Heart Nursery Clones

Anyone tried these guys before ? I see these clones are all over NorCal. Here is the strain list they offer.
https://darkheartnursery.com/

I picked up some chem4/ blue dream/ dream queen / skywalker og / cherry pie / the white

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-30-2014, 08:09 AM #2
master chine

master chine has a spectacular aura aboutmaster chine has a spectacular aura aboutmaster chine has a spectacular aura aboutmaster chine has a spectacular aura aboutmaster chine has a spectacular aura about
Off topic but always wanted give jilly bean a try.
No chance yet.

and if you whant visit me https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=308873
master chine is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-30-2014, 09:04 AM #3
Meds215

Meds215 has a spectacular aura aboutMeds215 has a spectacular aura aboutMeds215 has a spectacular aura about
there GSC hermied week 3 indoor on me, there kens gdp was very good, ive been using King Cut Klones lately

2014 18 150 Gallon Outdoor Residential Mountain Grow

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=284015
Meds215 is offline Quote

Old 08-30-2014, 09:40 AM #4
MelloYello

MelloYello is a jewel in the roughMelloYello is a jewel in the roughMelloYello is a jewel in the roughMelloYello is a jewel in the roughMelloYello is a jewel in the roughMelloYello is a jewel in the rough
a

Last edited by MelloYello; 02-04-2015 at 07:44 PM..
MelloYello is offline Quote

Old 08-30-2014, 10:11 AM #5
m4n

m4n has a spectacular aura aboutm4n has a spectacular aura aboutm4n has a spectacular aura aboutm4n has a spectacular aura about
Jilly bean outdoors 2 years ago smelt like straight oranges,buds were on the darker green side, made great bubble hash....Chem4 was huge but the buds weren't dense, make the best bubble hash tho.......I ran half of their cuts personally, they are all legit

Old 08-30-2014, 10:32 AM #6
Croptober

Croptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant futureCroptober has a brilliant future
Ive heard lots of good things about the DHN Cookie cut

Old 08-30-2014, 10:53 AM #7
Cartel530
Banned

Cartel530 is just really niceCartel530 is just really niceCartel530 is just really niceCartel530 is just really niceCartel530 is just really niceCartel530 is just really niceCartel530 is just really niceCartel530 is just really niceCartel530 is just really niceCartel530 is just really nice
Yea if your gonna buy cuts from a club i would choose to buy the DHN Cuts They are always legit nice clones and most of the time no bugs at all. Krunch has grown a few of their cuts and loves them. The ones i know off that list that are real are:

Alien OG

Chemdog 4
Chernobyl
Cherry Pie

Dream Queen
Fire OG
Girl Scout Cookies
Grape Ape
Headband

Ken’s Granddaddy Purple
Platinum OG
Purple Cadillac
Purple Kush

SFV OG

Sour Diesel
Space Queen
The White
Cartel530 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-30-2014, 12:43 PM #8
d3cryption

d3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really niced3cryption is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartel530 View Post
Yea if your gonna buy cuts from a club i would choose to buy the DHN Cuts They are always legit nice clones and most of the time no bugs at all. Krunch has grown a few of their cuts and loves them. The ones i know off that list that are real are:

Alien OG

Chemdog 4
Chernobyl
Cherry Pie

Dream Queen
Fire OG
Girl Scout Cookies
Grape Ape
Headband

Ken’s Granddaddy Purple
Platinum OG
Purple Cadillac
Purple Kush

SFV OG

Sour Diesel
Space Queen
The White

I wonder about the blue dream, cherry pie, fire og , and headband...... real deal cuts?

Og LOUD ?

“I'm the guy, your boss brought here, to show you how it's done... and if this is how you run your lab, no wonder. You're lucky he haven't fired your ass. And if you don't want that to happen I suggest you stop wining like a little bitch and do what I say...” -Jesse; Breaking Bad

"in god we trust...all others pay CASH....
trust no one but U'r self, the blame game is much easier that way... " -- yortbogey
d3cryption is offline Quote

Old 08-30-2014, 04:25 PM #9
Noonin NorCal

Noonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of light
we are also trying King Klones for the first time, picked up some "phantom" i thought it was a misprint its supposed to be GDP X Cherry Pie which i thought was "phantom cookies"? gonna start 1 last late season run in the G.H. If u are in the Mendocino area the club in Hopland has a good reputation for having real deal cuts
Noonin NorCal is offline Quote

Old 09-23-2014, 02:18 AM #10
monkey5

monkey5 is just really nicemonkey5 is just really nicemonkey5 is just really nicemonkey5 is just really nicemonkey5 is just really nicemonkey5 is just really nicemonkey5 is just really nicemonkey5 is just really nicemonkey5 is just really nicemonkey5 is just really nice
d3cryption, If you go to the link above and look at some of their own descriptions you will see that SFV Og is the clone x Afgani #1..Cali Connections work! Selected from his seeds most likely! I hope that helps you! monkey5
All around great post..here: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=211640 ..Thank you Hash Zepplin! ~~https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0LxI...layer_embedded ..Veterans for Ron Paul!~~ https://www.cchi2016.org/fulltext.html ~~ Yes we can!!!
monkey5 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.