Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > VerdantGreen > Pre 98. Pre98xWR. The start

Thread Title Search
Pre 98. Pre98xWR. The start Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-15-2019, 09:47 PM #21
Greenthumber

Greenthumber is a jewel in the roughGreenthumber is a jewel in the roughGreenthumber is a jewel in the roughGreenthumber is a jewel in the roughGreenthumber is a jewel in the roughGreenthumber is a jewel in the roughGreenthumber is a jewel in the roughGreenthumber is a jewel in the rough

front right

She spent her first night outside last night and had a good neem soak down seems she is a happy girl. I have soil mixed up and cooking for the next week- week and a half then she will be transplanted up into between 25-30 gallon pot enjoy
Greenthumber is offline Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 08:51 AM #22
Happy Times

Happy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really niceHappy Times is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenthumber View Post
View Image

View Image

View Image
front right

She spent her first night outside last night and had a good neem soak down seems she is a happy girl. I have soil mixed up and cooking for the next week- week and a half then she will be transplanted up into between 25-30 gallon pot enjoy

Bet she’s going to explode after the uppotting!
Happy Times is offline Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 02:11 PM #23
Greenthumber

Greenthumber is a jewel in the roughGreenthumber is a jewel in the roughGreenthumber is a jewel in the roughGreenthumber is a jewel in the roughGreenthumber is a jewel in the roughGreenthumber is a jewel in the roughGreenthumber is a jewel in the roughGreenthumber is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Times View Post
Bet she’s going to explode after the uppotting!
I have the same exact thought lol. I tried to wipe down the mounds of first off the sides and she’s just about bound up I topped off the pot and added some rice hulls to slow down on drying out between waters(which hasn’t been bad yet) just waiting on this soil to cook ahhh
Greenthumber is offline Quote