Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

Thread Title Search
Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-15-2019, 02:32 PM #2731
Trucksta

Trucksta has a spectacular aura aboutTrucksta has a spectacular aura aboutTrucksta has a spectacular aura aboutTrucksta has a spectacular aura aboutTrucksta has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank View Post
If that is Subcool's Deep Purple - ie Urkle Bx1 ie Urkle x Querkle - that was an interesting seed line.

I still have a couple packs of it I doubt will sprout, but, Sub said himself, it was like that line went a step backwards from the basic outcross. He said superior plants exist in Deep Purple, but there are much harder to find than they were in the Querkle. For that reason, he only released so many of them, and too my knowledge, only a handful of people ever grew them out because he was down on them himself.

Be interested in seeing how that plant comes out.

dank.Frank
Yes it is I have half a pack I started there about 10” tall I read your post with subcool asking why he was looking for another male to remake the seed line if I remember correctly for sure I’ll post them up as they progress
Trucksta is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2019, 12:29 AM #2732
Buckeyebandit

Buckeyebandit has a brilliant futureBuckeyebandit has a brilliant futureBuckeyebandit has a brilliant futureBuckeyebandit has a brilliant futureBuckeyebandit has a brilliant futureBuckeyebandit has a brilliant futureBuckeyebandit has a brilliant futureBuckeyebandit has a brilliant futureBuckeyebandit has a brilliant futureBuckeyebandit has a brilliant futureBuckeyebandit has a brilliant future
What the hell somebody nail the doors and windows shut up in here. I'll drop a little something in here for the homies

Buckeyebandit is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2019, 12:31 AM #2733
Buckeyebandit

Buckeyebandit has a brilliant futureBuckeyebandit has a brilliant futureBuckeyebandit has a brilliant futureBuckeyebandit has a brilliant futureBuckeyebandit has a brilliant futureBuckeyebandit has a brilliant futureBuckeyebandit has a brilliant futureBuckeyebandit has a brilliant futureBuckeyebandit has a brilliant futureBuckeyebandit has a brilliant futureBuckeyebandit has a brilliant future
Buckeyebandit is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2019, 01:00 AM #2734
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyebandit View Post
That's looking Damn Proper... Old Timers Rock....
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....
Aspenou812 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2019, 01:01 AM #2735
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
Wendy... Hey hit me up... Catch me on ig to we gotta catch up...
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2019, 06:05 AM #2736
Aspenou812

About to close the doors on week 6 of flower... Couple of weeks of feeds then two weeks flushing and I'm back deep in the green myself... And I gotta say... It's about damn time... I've got huge shoes to fill... And lots of love to send out...

Last edited by Aspenou812; 05-17-2019 at 06:36 AM.. Reason: And Samples going out to my two peeps down south... Ya know who you are guys

Old 05-19-2019, 02:38 PM #2737
RockinRobot

RockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud of
Granddaddy Purp at 60 days looking good so far.

RockinRobot is offline Quote