Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Auto Flowering > Who's all been breeding their own autos?

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies for Great Cannabis Genetics!
Who's all been breeding their own autos? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-07-2019, 02:17 AM #141
big315smooth

big315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant futurebig315smooth has a brilliant future
tried autos when they first came out lowrider i think it was. they have come along way i seen some monster autos might be trying some tester outdoor this year
big315smooth is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-03-2019, 09:57 AM #142
dendrophilly

dendrophilly will become famous soon enough
Got the best of the bunch choosen and its ready to shine on. My bloody skunk cross i posted a page or two ago..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190403_035157.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	490346
dendrophilly is offline Quote

Old 04-03-2019, 05:18 PM #143
Douglas.Curtis
Autistic Diplomat in Training

Douglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond repute
I crossed "Tsue" (20% CBD 8-9% THC Canna-Tsu cutting) with a Tokarev T3 from Afterthought Autos, but root aphids stopped the seeds from forming. I fully plan on doing it again, aphid-free this time, I'm seriously impressed with the genetics.

Small pot, 400w hps, 3yr old happy frog soil (stored outdoor and pasteurized before use), pollinated aaaand root aphids, and she still pumped out 17+ grams of trimmed flowers. My hat goes off to Afterthought Autos, thank you very much!

Here's a shot before harvest, and I'll post up the flowers on a scale when I get the photo off my camera.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

Old 04-03-2019, 06:18 PM #144
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant future
My cab is full of a bunch of seeded feminized autos. The "male" is Sugar Black Rose by Delicious seeds. The females are two each of Dark Devil F2 (Mr.Sparkle), Red Poison (Sweet Seeds), Alaskan Purple (Seedsman) and Ghost Toof (Mephisto).
ReikoX is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-15-2019, 10:20 AM #145
angelgoob

angelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really niceangelgoob is just really nice
We're doing the dang thing.

Good job on the purple. I don't care what people say. It adds to the experience.

Mephisto? Potency and yield. mmmgood.

I'm still alive. I've created a bunch of seeds again. Next run is fem just to give to people.

I worked it into better than the original. The males are super easy to pick from because of how much some smell.

This generation got me higher. A few friends said it's making them too excited. And that was seeded bud too. LOL So it's just a good stone for me. I love it.

Reason I mention that is because I thought this strain would be good for headaches. It still is, but the high is so much more there. Let's see how much it sticks next generation. I have older seeds of the same kind. I'm making two competing lines. They better compete. At the end they are to be combined. I need UV to breed how I want. Gotta keep the oils up!

I found out another thing. Nettle tea works great I've been told, but so does peppermint. Few sprits of peppermint tea on top of soil. Water. You'll have just weird giant seedlings in no time. I'm about to get some tomorrow. I only have 3 going right now. That's all I had left from the older stuff. I have a BUNCH of seeds atleast to me to work with. 80 seeds. I pollinated early. Next time I'm getting like 5 times the amount of seed I think. Just judging by the hairs that DID come out after pollination. And I got so much bud too. Maybe I'll post some bud shots tomorrow of my working of the strain SourAK and some seed pics.

By the way. My seeds are more than 1/4 inch diameter.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-04-2019, 04:30 PM #146
Mr Jay

Mr Jay is a jewel in the roughMr Jay is a jewel in the roughMr Jay is a jewel in the roughMr Jay is a jewel in the roughMr Jay is a jewel in the roughMr Jay is a jewel in the rough
The size of your seeds doesn't mean a thing.

Here we are a year later and all you've done is run your mouth with absolutely no pictures.

Where are your results?

You have none.
Mr Jay is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-04-2019, 05:07 PM #147
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jay View Post
The size of your seeds doesn't mean a thing.

Here we are a year later and all you've done is run your mouth with absolutely no pictures.

Where are your results?

You have none.
Yep, waiting on bated breath. ;o)
And true, seed size...less pollen, usually larger the seed. If heavily pollinated, smaller seeds. Genetics are a determinant, too.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders growing organically in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiods in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 13 years, and running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770

Last edited by aridbud; 05-06-2019 at 08:23 PM.. Reason: typo: bait vs. bate
aridbud is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-06-2019, 06:11 PM #148
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant futureReikoX has a brilliant future
Various auto buds hit with feminized Sugar Black Rose (auto) pollen.
ReikoX is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-15-2019, 11:44 AM #149
dendrophilly

dendrophilly will become famous soon enough
Its only been a month of flower and i was about to harvest but im going to give this round another 2 weeks to finish up. I cooked them off a bit too much too soon but they have the energy to do more still.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	15579130440892022675554.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	494174
dendrophilly is offline Quote