You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Nutrients and Fertilizers > Fox Farm Jump Start

Thread Title Search
-
Fox Farm Jump Start Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-14-2019, 11:29 AM #1
kamyo

kamyo has a spectacular aura aboutkamyo has a spectacular aura aboutkamyo has a spectacular aura aboutkamyo has a spectacular aura about
Fox Farm Jump Start

Tried searching, but there doesn't seem to be much mentioned about this one. 3-4-3, and appears to have the same stuff as a lot of their other stuff - alfalfa, kelp, blood, bone, guano, etc.

Obviously, it's meant to give a decent start to your mix, but I was curious about its ability to do a little more than that and maybe get me into flowering with the need for some P once or twice.

Only asking about this one as opposed to mixing everything individually is that I happen to have a bag of this and some soil laying around. Thought a cup or two of this in the soil might do some good.

Would love to see anyone else's experiences.
kamyo is online now Quote

Old 05-14-2019, 01:18 PM #2
Switcher56
Comfortably numb!

Switcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond reputeSwitcher56 has a reputation beyond repute
IMHO and experience... it will depend on how long you veg them. Your girls will clean their plates as the soil doesn't have the required nutritional value to see them to the end.

I veg for 8 weeks yes a long time. That being said, most "feeding issues" will manifest themselves before the flip. Depending on the pheno, some require special treatment during bloom. The last place I want to be, is troubleshooting nute issues in flower. Been there done that

You should be good 3-4 weeks but... if you don't have a good nute base going into flower, you are just asking for trouble

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch...
Switcher56 is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-14-2019, 01:24 PM #3
shawkmon
Pleasantly dissociated

shawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud ofshawkmon has much to be proud of
3-4-3 sounds fine, i use epsoma 4-5-5 and topdress a little before i switch to 1212 , its slow release with a small N burst at first when i water it in first time, but i know its there. growing weed is like cooking , once ya learn the tek ya can cook with anything and make it good

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.
Henry David Thoreau
shawkmon is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-14-2019, 01:30 PM #4
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 is a splendid one to beholdwvkindbud38 is a splendid one to beholdwvkindbud38 is a splendid one to beholdwvkindbud38 is a splendid one to beholdwvkindbud38 is a splendid one to beholdwvkindbud38 is a splendid one to beholdwvkindbud38 is a splendid one to beholdwvkindbud38 is a splendid one to beholdwvkindbud38 is a splendid one to beholdwvkindbud38 is a splendid one to beholdwvkindbud38 is a splendid one to behold
I've not used jump start, but over the last 15yrs or so Fox Farm hasn't let me down and Ive used the whole lineup and beastie bloom, open seasem too. Id maybe use 1/2 strength the first go and see what you think. I used marine cuisine, American pride before too, but I prefer the Ocean Forest or Happy Frog. But i know what works for me, it may not be the next guys cup of tea

mars-hydro.com

Mars-Hydro SP 250 test

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362317

2019 Indoor grow
Lemon Dizzle, Real Gorilla 4, Blueberry, Gorilla Girl, San Fernando Lemon Kush, Tom Hill Haze, OG Cookie Haze, Biker Kush x SFV, Haze Chem

My Albums
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?u=65286

formlinesupply.com
https://www.formlinesupply.com/

terra-bloom.com
https://terra-bloom.com/

hortipots.com
cloning machine 35 site thread coming soon !

ecogardener. com
https://ecogardener.com/
wvkindbud38 is offline Quote

Old 05-15-2019, 03:09 AM #5
kamyo

kamyo has a spectacular aura aboutkamyo has a spectacular aura aboutkamyo has a spectacular aura aboutkamyo has a spectacular aura about
Good info, thanks guys. Definitely planning on topdressing at some point and don't expect it to last through the grow. Also don't have a lot of space, so veg probably isn't going to be more than 4 weeks. Still has some time to break down before I use it.

Would still love to hear other experiences with it. Once I give it a run, I'll try to post my experiences with it.
kamyo is online now Quote