Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > FINDING THE PERFECT BUD........ON ACCIDENT!

Thread Title Search
FINDING THE PERFECT BUD........ON ACCIDENT! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-02-2019, 02:59 PM #11
420empire

420empire has a spectacular aura about420empire has a spectacular aura about420empire has a spectacular aura about420empire has a spectacular aura about420empire has a spectacular aura about
Maybe it’s Karma bud?? You gave a man some money so he can get some food, in change he Bless you with herb. Could it be the whole situation around it, which give you a better high cause of the positive experience?
420empire is offline Quote

Old 05-02-2019, 03:05 PM #12
White Beard

White Beard has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Beard has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Beard has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Beard has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Beard has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Beard has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Beard has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Beard has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Beard has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Beard has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Beard has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappi View Post
Hope that you get a female and a male. If You get two females the just make S1’s by reversing and making reversed seeds. If you get two males then flower them out and dust your second favorite plant with them.

Good luck!
Hell, if you get two males, reverse one of *them*, then you’ll have male and female seeds...
——————
“You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, but you know you have been captured,
Still you feel so civilized - and you look so pretty in your new lace sleeves...”

——————
Letting my freak flag fly!
White Beard is offline Quote

Old 05-02-2019, 07:28 PM #13
Applesauce

Applesauce is a jewel in the roughApplesauce is a jewel in the roughApplesauce is a jewel in the roughApplesauce is a jewel in the roughApplesauce is a jewel in the roughApplesauce is a jewel in the rough
Yes, describe it.

Last edited by Applesauce; 05-02-2019 at 10:12 PM..
Applesauce is offline Quote

Old 05-06-2019, 08:06 AM #14
J-Icky

J-Icky is just really niceJ-Icky is just really niceJ-Icky is just really niceJ-Icky is just really niceJ-Icky is just really niceJ-Icky is just really niceJ-Icky is just really niceJ-Icky is just really nice
Send it to a lab so you can see the Bud was dusted in fentanyl and that’s what’s tickling all you receptors lol.

Just kidding but I’d be very hesitant to smoke something from a random homeless guy who also openly admits that they will be disappearing before you could come back to talk to them after trying it. Too many people out there that will sell YOUR soul so they can make a few bucks and it also wouldn’t be the first time someone dusted some weed with an addictive substance to get and keep customers, since their weed is the only weed that takes away the withdrawals.
J-Icky is offline Quote

Old 05-07-2019, 11:12 AM #15
Lost in a SOG
~~~~~~~~~~~

Lost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshineinabag View Post
Two of em..........and I've s owed this cultivar since Bob Marley was alive, an eigth a day.........I know fire when I smoke it brother....these flowers are special.
You got it from a homeless person just recently and dont know what it is but have been growing and toking it since Bob was around, how does that work?
Lost in a SOG is offline Quote

Old 05-07-2019, 11:25 AM #16
Brother Nature

Brother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Nature has a reputation beyond repute
I believe it. I recall one of the first times I visited San Francisco as a teenager I scored some of the best bud I'd ever smoked at that point (still better than some I get these days) off of a homeless Veteran off of Van Ness. We'd gone to go skating but wanted to get some weed for after and wanted to avoid the Haight tourist traps so went down town. Got off the bus, and saw an older hippy looking guy in a wheelchair, one leg, but looked incredibly happy and was real chatty. We started talking to the guy and brought up that we were looking for some weed and he said he'd recently got a bit off of his friend. He went into his bag, grabbed a small handful, gave it to us and asked if we'd donate a little to him. As it was a lot for us back then we asked how much he wanted and he said he'd be happy with $25 so being veterans kids ourselves we gave him the $50 we intended to spend anyways and went on our merry way. At the end of the day we pulled the weed out of the bag and it was a beautiful light-blue green, purple color and as sticky as anything. Got us stupid and giggly stoned off a pinner joint, caught up with that friend the other week and he still brings that story up.

Wish you luck with those seeds man, you should definitely sprout them if you can, even if males you're still halfway there.

A smart man learns from his mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others.
Brother Nature is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.