Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Announcements > New Forum! Smoking Devices and Accessories

Thread Title Search
New Forum! Smoking Devices and Accessories Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2019, 12:39 AM #31
CannaRed

CannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiverDave View Post
I just found this thread , looks good so far .. hope to see more info come in here.

I use a IStick Power Nano battery and a YoCan Cerum chamber duel coil.
I did have a donut coil once but it didn't last long.
So I'm sold on the duel coils cause they last and the unit is stealthy.

I did see a portable vape unit that can be placed on a bong rig.
It had both male and female adapter built in as well as being a walk around
unit .. but have not looked into purchasing it as of yet.

Keep the thread going.

DD
I have Yocan Magneto and Yocan evolve plus, I rarely use the coil that came with the magneto. I usually use the ceramic donut coils or the double quartz.

The idea of the Magneto is cool, but doesn't really work that well for me. I like the built in dab tool inside
But it takes to long for it to drop of the dabtool/internal mouthpiece, and into the ceramic "box". And the box is too high, needs to be lowered so it heats the wax that fell through.

The donut coil sits flat in the bottom and burns off nice.

I do like the magneto being held together with magnets rather than threaded connect.

The silicone lined concentrate container in the bottom of both models is awesome. All you need is a dab tool to load it up. On the job I use a nail. On the go I use the tiny " pokers" that use use as a key to unlock cheap interior doorknobs.
With the magneto, whatever tool I use, sticks to the side.
Great for on the go or anytime you don't want to work the torch.
CannaRed is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-28-2019, 12:44 AM #32
CannaRed

CannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud ofCannaRed has much to be proud of
Also the Yocan NYX. It was my first Good wax vape. So at the time, I loved it bit haven't used it since I got the the other two
CannaRed is online now Quote

Old 04-03-2019, 05:47 AM #33
scouts

scouts will become famous soon enoughscouts will become famous soon enough
very cool that smoking accessories are part of the forum. great work!
scouts is offline Quote

Old 04-17-2019, 11:48 AM #34
Dr Watt
Who What

Dr Watt is just really niceDr Watt is just really niceDr Watt is just really niceDr Watt is just really niceDr Watt is just really niceDr Watt is just really niceDr Watt is just really niceDr Watt is just really niceDr Watt is just really nice
Thumbs up Arizer Solo

This is the Arizer Solo. I've got one and paid $150Aud which is about $100 usd - I mention it is priced at $250 > I figured it is cheaper because of the Arizer 2 (whichdunnoatm) >>>

I can report the battery in this (my) unit is solid. I haven't vaped much but after being in the drawer for 6mths it still had plenty of charge.

I do plan on using it soonish.

I got a CarbonMonoxide Handheld Test Device to see if the stove was making Monoxide ('cos lack of O2 supply) - fine. The unit went OFF testing a bong exhale > but I reckon you'll smoke to excess anyway..... my teardrop maybe not Kosha inthat it has a rubber underneath, it isn't a glass ball but a tube set in rubber (really really well btw) > thus the price delivered was $60 >>>>>>

Old 04-19-2019, 01:58 PM #35
FoxFace

FoxFace is a jewel in the roughFoxFace is a jewel in the roughFoxFace is a jewel in the roughFoxFace is a jewel in the roughFoxFace is a jewel in the roughFoxFace is a jewel in the roughFoxFace is a jewel in the rough
[quote=Dr Watt;8548847]This is the Arizer Solo. I've got one and paid $150Aud which is about $100 usd - I mention it is priced at $250 > I figured it is cheaper because of the Arizer 2 (whichdunnoatm) >>>

Dr Watt do you have the link from where you can buy this its what im looking for now
FoxFace is offline Quote

Old 04-19-2019, 06:11 PM #36
Dr Watt
Who What

Dr Watt is just really niceDr Watt is just really niceDr Watt is just really niceDr Watt is just really niceDr Watt is just really niceDr Watt is just really niceDr Watt is just really niceDr Watt is just really niceDr Watt is just really nice
Cool Are You Online ?

If so, type in "Arizer Solo", not "up your arse" which would be a dumb search for "Vaporizers",

WHERE DO I TYPE ?

amazonebaygoogle > 'fuck you' ?

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-20-2019, 03:50 PM #37
Jellyfish
Invertebrata Inebriata

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
LOL!
Jellyfish is offline Quote

Old 05-20-2019, 04:03 PM #38
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond repute
Element rolling papers are my choice smoking device. Hard to beat a fat joint of tasty herbs.
bigtacofarmer is offline Quote

Old 05-20-2019, 10:23 PM #39
Jellyfish
Invertebrata Inebriata

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
So many comments about vaporizers on a thread about smoking devices.
Jellyfish is offline Quote

Old 05-20-2019, 11:30 PM #40
Rab.C

Rab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to allRab.C is a name known to all
hey guys my chest is bad these days with a chest infection every year. and when i smoke now my chest is so bad i was thinking of vaping do you think it would help.if not i will need
too make edibles Thanks Rab