What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Paradise Seeds?

Crom

Hey just wondering if anyone has grown their strains and what it was like? Been thinking about ordering some packs of feminized seeds. Also wouldn't mind to know if anyone has grown any of their strains outdoors ( 38 - 47N )and how it turned out. Got my eye on Rox.

Thanks.

Tumblepop

I've grown Ice Cream but not very satisfied of her smoke quality! No problem during the run.. all seeds popped and vigorous!
Check out for Sensi Star or Nebula on "Search Engine"..
TP

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
Yer sensi star is a very special plant,real dank burnt rubber with a little lemon diesel thrown in,and she 1 hit shit to,i found a really special sensi star fem and i've had her and her brother since 03-04 and she's still going strong.
The only bad thing i can say about her is she's a slow grower in veg from clone or seed
which is proberly from inbreeding/stabilizing i beleive.

G

Crom, Rox is certainly mould resistant, a low yielder, & one of the most beautiful I grew. Very uniform & easy to trim. Coated in trichs.
On the downside, I'm still not convinced in ability to finish here 52 degrees, low yeilder. May lose strength a bit, better when fresh. My be better similar latitude to France or Spain. Shame I miss growing her.

RebelGrow

farmaz2 how's was the taste and high on the Rox? i have a pack and wanted a little grower feed back before i throw down. thanks in advance!

Last edited:

MapleMonk

i´ve grown :magic bud, swiss bliss, nebula ,sensi star and the sweet purple from paradise. can racommend:
MB (sat/ind 50/50, really special floral smell strong taste, high: strong relax sat/ind typ, yield :middle, easy to grow, nice resin !!!)
NEB (more sat long time ago, only i can remember: !nice! strain;)
SS (!!INDICA!! , strong stuff, piney taste, only when you like indicas but good stuff for sure)

not so:
SB (racy sativa, 3 femals 3 phenos, all sativa, nice but for a tasty bud she needs a long cure !!! dont found a keeper but i will try this girl again)
link for my smoke report: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=93434

outdoor: sweet purple, hmmmmmm , not more to say;

GuyManDude

I have a pack of Belladona I'll be popping shortly. I've heard great things about many Paradise strains. Amsterdamn Flame is a fav of a buddy of mine

thinman

i have always heard sensi star is one of the best indicas, but every time i go to order it, its "out of stock". then the one time i got my hands on a pack, for whatever reason, still can't figure it out, but none of the beans would germinate. :violin:

vindiesel

Veteran
grew the fem ice cream. germin nebula now. seems like paradise is a great breeder, hence the price. payed double for the nebula 5 pack than i did for a 5 pack of greenhouse cheese...oh well, as long as it's good_

ice cream

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Too expensive for me, but if I lived in a non-med state where good genetics were hard to come by I might spend the extra cash to find a keeper...

G

Rebel Grow, I'll try & get report in the out door strainguide in the next day or 2.