What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

leaf spot dark changing to tan/orange

frankslan

running no till two plants have this problem this one is the worst.

I did give them some tm-7 micro nutrients a few days ago I may of over did it?

These plants are also closest to the fan so maybe thats doing it?

Attachments

• 20180720_083138.jpg
    20180720_083138.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 20180720_083158.jpg
    20180720_083158.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 20180720_083949.jpg
    20180720_083949.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 23

al70

Veteran
yeah, maybe check your PH, a little leaf curl, are they close to the light ? goodluck.

frankslan

yeah, maybe check your PH, a little leaf curl, are they close to the light ? goodluck.

pretty close like 5 inches from a quantum board led, def too bright for veg. I turned the light all the way down going to move them tonight ran out of headroom.

Could be ph i had to use tap instead of ro this week because my filters were bad. I usually dont ph as my soil has buffers.

frankslan

forgot to mention I had plants in front of these ones blocking the wind last week so they are getting more light and more wind. they were good last week.

I'm in no till organic what can I add for ca? i figure my compost must have tons of that so maybe the ph is just out of wack.

al70

Veteran
i don't use soil frank, i'm a coco head, it's been quiet here last few days, good weather, someone will be along to help, goodluck.

PDX Dopesmoker

Its russet mites. The pinch at the base of the fan blades where they attach to the leaf stalk, the twist on the young foliage and that curl on the serration tips are what I'm looking at. Large grouping of russets look like a rust to the naked eye, but when you scope them its a teeming mass of hideous insects.
The first time I got russets I was certain that it was nutrients for the first couple weeks too, the early warning signs can be similar, especially to potassium.

frankslan

Its russet mites. The pinch at the base of the fan blades where they attach to the leaf stalk, the twist on the young foliage and that curl on the serration tips are what I'm looking at. Large grouping of russets look like a rust to the naked eye, but when you scope them its a teeming mass of hideous insects.
The first time I got russets I was certain that it was nutrients for the first couple weeks too, the early warning signs can be similar, especially to potassium.

def dotn have russet mite The problem cleared up with epsom salts and less light.

jackspratt61

Ya im having issues check out my soil test thread in the organics section is you have soil knowledge to drop. Ive been trying to figure it out

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358100

Is there a way to tag people on this site?

I only have experience with results from Spectrum Analytics ...send your sample and ask for the k-3 test...about $52. They will run a 8.2 test which will show the available Calcium...with this Calcium # you can then balance nutrients and metals. Looking at your plants and test I stand with P shortage...low-fat powdered milk with a high P fertilizer will definitely help. Also in advanced growing section there is a thread called "slownickel's lounge..." study that thread...particularly concerning Calcium and base saturation.

frankslan

I only have experience with results from Spectrum Analytics ...send your sample and ask for the k-3 test...about $52. They will run a 8.2 test which will show the available Calcium...with this Calcium # you can then balance nutrients and metals. Looking at your plants and test I stand with P shortage...low-fat powdered milk with a high P fertilizer will definitely help. Also in advanced growing section there is a thread called "slownickel's lounge..." study that thread...particularly concerning Calcium and base saturation.

Thank you very much that thread is leading me in the right direction. Mostly my problem now is yellowing too early in flower starting around week 3.

Latest posts

Latest posts