What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Master Thai?

Has anyone grown anything from Master Thai? Either recently or in the past? I'm curious most about his pure Hindu kush line. But also his Tahoe og and bubblegum line. Is there a lot of variation? Trying to decide how many packs to get

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've never run his gear,that said...
That clown used to be here, you should be able to find some posts by him.

bestothebest

I was under the impression that he closed his shop New Years last year so dec 31 2017. He is known not to be too good of a person, I don’t trust him, but he does have legit genetics. Sort of reminds me of buying off another certain site, THC ******. He has good gear. However, it is unlikely you will get your order.
Mods just edit this post if it violates the TOU. I tried to follow them.

Virgin1

I ordered off master sly a few years back he was great until I sent him $300 at which point he stopped replying to my messages and ripped me off

X

xavier7995

That guy has a terrible reputation but I have heard good things regarding plants, assuming he doesn't steal your money in some hippie shakedown. Kind of reminds me of the rep reeferman has, though reef isn't known for ripping folks off (that i know of), more a guy that isn't terribly likable but does have great genetics.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Many years ago I grew out a Seedbay freebie of his, I think it was called Heavenly, and was very happy with the results.

I think I even have some F2's in an envelope somewhere!:)