Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Another Haze thread ...

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Another Haze thread ... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-22-2018, 01:05 PM #41
JohnnyChicago

JohnnyChicago is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnyChicago is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnyChicago is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnyChicago is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnyChicago is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnyChicago is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnyChicago is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnyChicago is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnyChicago is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnyChicago is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnyChicago is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHA KALA View Post
this sounds like general statement and that's why I react. even OldCoolSativa used word "generally" in his/her question... either way cant comment your haze experience much if its limited to 50 seeds of cheap haze seeds.. though I don't understand term cheap seeds.
Im only sharing my experience with Original Haze and its crosses and comparing it with the Hazes I had in the past. Only statement I do is that the incense trait can be found in Original haze and that the incense I have found is the nearest thing to A5 I have had in the past 10years.

If you ask me to choose between C5 and my Panama Haze I would choose Panama Haze all the time.

When I think OH seeds were only 18$ ...

Last edited by JohnnyChicago; 01-22-2018 at 01:23 PM..
JohnnyChicago is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-22-2018, 01:46 PM #42
JohnnyChicago

JohnnyChicago is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnyChicago is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnyChicago is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnyChicago is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnyChicago is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnyChicago is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnyChicago is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnyChicago is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnyChicago is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnyChicago is a glorious beacon of lightJohnnyChicago is a glorious beacon of light
Im not a breeder, but I probably have put more time in this little project, than most of the so-called breeders in their strains.

Next thing I will do is a NL5 selection to cross with the incense male.
dank.frank's description of Atomics NL5 sounds exactly like the kind of NL5 Im looking for.
Also crossing him to some elite clones and then I will kill or share him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank View Post

I've sorted 3 packs of Dr. Atomic NL, but for the most part, it wasn't what I was after. There was one really good plant that smelt identical to the rest on a stem rub, but it's resin profile was very pine sap smelling. The effects were very giggly and dumb. It was really enjoyable cannabis. Next to impossible to separate from the siblings until flower though, which made it difficult to keep. The line is certainly worth sorting. I'd say it is perfect lazy day video game weed, though, not quite the full narcotic potency I seek.

Old 01-22-2018, 01:48 PM #43
JohnnyChicago

Im not a breeder, but I probably have put more time in this little project, than most of the so-called breeeders have put in their strains.

Next thing I will do is a NL5 selection to cross with the incense male.
dank.frank's description of Atomics NL5 sound exactly like the kind of NL5 Im looking for.
Also crossing him to some elite clones and then I will kill or share him, but not before I have seen him flowering outdoors

Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank View Post

I've sorted 3 packs of Dr. Atomic NL, but for the most part, it wasn't what I was after. There was one really good plant that smelt identical to the rest on a stem rub, but it's resin profile was very pine sap smelling. The effects were very giggly and dumb. It was really enjoyable cannabis. Next to impossible to separate from the siblings until flower though, which made it difficult to keep. The line is certainly worth sorting. I'd say it is perfect lazy day video game weed, though, not quite the full narcotic potency I seek.

Old 01-22-2018, 02:43 PM #44
MAHA KALA

MAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud ofMAHA KALA has much to be proud of
yeah im happy for you, you found your favourite haze. me loves haze too. keep it up. Im glad I have 20 seeds of seedsman haze in fridge.. but no plans to grow them yet as Im satisfied with hazes I have.
MAHA KALA is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.