Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Organic Soil > Really good site I wanted to share for learning

Thread Title Search
Really good site I wanted to share for learning Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-21-2017, 08:40 PM #1
PaulieWaulie

PaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of light
Really good site I wanted to share for learning

https://www.grow-it-organically.com

Go to the basics section, I was able to power through all the topics in an hour and learned a tonne. Highly recommend it! Had a tonne of ahha moments...

Last edited by PaulieWaulie; 08-21-2017 at 10:24 PM..
PaulieWaulie is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-21-2017, 09:03 PM #2
brown_thumb

brown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant future
Website is down?
brown_thumb is offline Quote

Old 08-21-2017, 10:26 PM #3
PaulieWaulie

PaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah thats weird that it doesn't load when clicking the link. If you just copy the url and google it and click the link in the search results it works that way.
PaulieWaulie is offline Quote

Old 08-21-2017, 11:00 PM #4
brown_thumb

brown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant future
Yeah, if you google "grow-it-organically" it comes up at the top. Click it, no problem. Weird...
brown_thumb is offline Quote

Old 08-23-2017, 12:23 AM #5
Brianmooredc1

Brianmooredc1 is on a distinguished road
Cool deal, thanks for posting! I'm always down for learning.
Brianmooredc1 is offline Quote

Old 08-23-2017, 02:01 AM #6
Bmac1

Bmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud ofBmac1 has much to be proud of
Ive been doing a bunch of reading on that site as i put together itwms for my new mix.
First Organic Run - Done
Organics Round 2 - On hiatus
Bmac1 is offline Quote

Old 08-23-2017, 03:56 AM #7
Capt.Ahab
Feeding the ducks with a bun.

Capt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivorCapt.Ahab is a survivor
I like the section about attracting predatory wasps with small flowered plants and bolted brassicas. I've got a few plants near a monster cucumber growing up the side of my house and I've noticed hundreds of small parasitic wasps in the flowers. Im hoping they help clean the adjacent plants of pests.
"Mark ye, be forewarned; Ahab's above the common; Ahab's been in colleges, as well as 'mong the cannibals; been used to deeper wonders than the waves; fixed his fiery lance in mightier, stranger foes than whales.'"
Capt.Ahab is offline Quote

Old 09-13-2017, 02:29 AM #8
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
Tonnes of info for the info enthusiasts.

https://blog.nutri-tech.com.au/
MJPassion is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.