What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's the difference between a $200 bong and a $8,900 bong?

X

xavier7995

I agree with the idea that a fancy glass bong is art, as such the price is whatever the market will pay. I have a big heavy ass ornate glass bong i picked up 15 years ago...it has lived its life on a shelf as it really doesnt smoke that well and i dont want it to get broken. I got a cheap, though domestically blown, 1 footer for well under 50 bucks at the same time that performs like a champ.

I dont think i used my fancy bong enough times to even warrant a cleaning. It was just to heavy and big to be used easily. Reminds me of the ridiculous 5ft+ acrylic bongs that needed multiple people to operate.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
$8900? LOL! i make my own. that leaves all that cash for seeds, lights, ferts, etc and a butt-load of good weed to smoke while waiting for mine to get ripe...:woohoo:

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
$200 is way overpaying disguised as quality... $8900 isn't disguised at all, should come with a lolly pop.

CaptainDankness

$8,700 is the difference. I would never use a $8,900 bong I'd be afraid to touch it I paid less for my truck!! Lol

$200 I can live with but I'm going to be really careful with her.