What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CANNABIS DNA PROJECT

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazednconfused

If they are dead and I presume they are, then they are no use to anyone besides me. Sure I can use a few, why not? I can't PM you the questions to fill until your post count is over 50, but they are here in this thread in post #118 If your post count gets over 50 I can PM you the postal address in Amsterdam.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=6679710&postcount=118
Thanks for the offer.
What I really want is landraces, but Haze was mostly Columbian maybe we can show this?
-SamS

I'll be in touch.

hazednconfused, please excuse the intrusion.
Great I will be waiting.
The same with anyone that has't got 50 post so they can PM me yet, just click on my name, go to my Profile page and send me a visitor message, I will answer you there.
-SamS

Last edited by a moderator:

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Thread closed. More than 150 off-topic posts have been removed. Please remember to keep on topic, so threads offer some value to the reader instead of rambling nonsense that has nothing to do with the issue raised in the first post.

If you are interested in participating in this project please contact Sam directly by PM, or by visitor message on his profile page.

If people reread the first post in this thread about the DNA work, at the bottom of the post I have some new answers from Phylos about GMO, patented Cannabis, and a few other issues raised. That should shut the door of many folks concerns? I hope so anyway.
-SamS

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.