What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headbanger

non

Veteran
beatiful selections, now a headband x headbanger would be fitting cross in several ways.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
picture.php

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,
so over the years I've grown lots of karmas strains
So I was very lucky to be gifted these a couple of months ago from the man himself

Out of the 4 I popped I put one straight into my flowering room that runs on a 11 on 13 off light schedule
The other 3 have being vegging under 2x 23w cfl and have moved today to a 250w mh

Thanks,
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Headbanger

Karma genetics headbanger

11 on 13 off light schedule from seed,
56 days from germination
Around 22 inchs tall

Thanks

GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Karmas headbanger
18 on 6 off light schedule
56 days since germination
Around 3-4 inch tall

All 3 have been under 2 x 23w cfls since germination
And as of yesterday they are now under a 250w mh

Thanks,

GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

Just a quick update on the headbangers.
Been about a week since they were moved from 2x 23w cfls to a 250w mh light

Group shot

I'll be updating every week so stay tuned

Thanks

GA

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great job as always. Congrats on placing at the cup. You going to Denver around 4/20?

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Yes should be in denver for 420

I know it sound corny, but these are almost a must to try for everybody.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
@kaneboy They have been released begining december, Just not on seedbay yet becuase of my absence.

Dont know if i am aloud yet to send in new gear, will contact Clarence and see if i can send some of the new stuff in.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

Quick update on the headbangers they have been under the 250 mh for a couple of weeks now.

There was a snow the otherday and The veg room is a little colder than I would like but these plants are still doing well,
I plan to take some clones tomorrow

HB 1

HB 2

HB 3

Side shot HB 3

HB group shot

GA

KITCHA

Veteran
Had to snag a pack Karma after seeing some of the pics it looks like a great pairing. Best plants ive grown in 20+ years were sd ibl x Og from JLP years ago, He gifted me 7 beans and they came in a pack exactly like the one a few pages back with the clear window and white cardboard, its gotta be a sign! Thanks for getting these out Karma

Peace Kitcha

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Yeah i love them Coin packs, my whole prived seed stash in them,

And when i send stuff out myself it most times comes packed like that.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

Update on the headbangers
These girls are really starting to stink ! Nothing else smells this strong in my veg room :biggrin:

I topped them a week or so after the last update I think I have 1 male 2 females

I put them under a 400mh today another 2 weeks and I'll be transplanting them to their final containers 2 weeks after that I will give them the flip.

HB1

HB2

HB3

HB group shot

GA

Latest posts

Latest posts