What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Legal grow opportunity in Adelanto, CA seeks investors

Sneakyyy

We have 10 acres in the appropriate zone 3 parcels total. We have a cultivation license currently, we need a seed investment to obtain our manufacturering, testing, and dispensing licenses. We have an experienced team currently but are open to any serious partnership arrangements.

Feel free to contact me via ig: sneakyyybrad

Sneakyyy

We aren't asking to grow, we only want to manage the facility. To keep our license intact, what we can and can't use, standard state procedures, etc. The growing would be your department with, not ours. The investment is the building out of the facilities. We have 10 acres available with 2x 15,000 sqft available per acre. This is vacant land in the desert so it needs development. But this is a large project not a quick grow. Everything can be negotiated, this is not a some sort of scam. I'm sorry if you see scam in my post.

We have 4 licenses
Cultivation
Manufacturing
Testing
Transportation/distribution

3snowboards

In your first post you said we have cultivation licence, seeking money to obtain licences for:
Manufacturing
Testing
Transportation

In your last post you said you have obtained them and now need investment for building out facility.

So you just want to manage a facility that hasn't been built?

Last edited:

Sneakyyy

Just have your attorney contact me. That would be standard procedure. People who ask the types of questions you are asking, have never competed escrow. I'm sorry that I posted here obviously growers are not educated in business procedures.

packerfan79

Veteran
Standard procedure would be not looking for investors on a canna site. Very few of us have verifiable income , or the desire to deal with people we have never met. How are we supposed to contact your lawyer? I would suggest you may have gotten in over your head, and wasted a ton of money on licenses you are not equipped to make use of. I may sound like a dick, but the people who have the money to build multiple 15000 sq ft warehouses and then dump even more money into a ridiculously large and costly build out are not going to be as nice as I am. You are looking at multi million dollar investment.

I am aware of the situation in Adelanto. How are you planning to make money managing a massive grow when, the investors are putting out millions to finish what you started?Sounds like you should be seeking a partner.a majority partner where you would basically be a landlord, but not even really that since you need a partner to put up millions of dollars for buildings ect.I could recommend someone but they would laugh you out the door since they have an existing facility in The grow zone, and they know what it takes to make it happen.

packerfan79

Veteran
Also, don't forget that growers are the people who make your product sellable. Insulting us is not going to get you a competent person with the skills you need.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
The Adelanto Grand Prix was the last desert race I participated in. I've had some bad fkn luck in that town!

I'm gonna have to pass.Haha

Salinas is only 8-9 miles from the ocean. That's where you wanna be.

Just sayin!

Carolinawest

Get me some contact info m interested, like maybe an email or number

Get me some contact info m interested, like maybe an email or number

:)
We have 10 acres in the appropriate zone 3 parcels total. We have a cultivation license currently, we need a seed investment to obtain our manufacturering, testing, and dispensing licenses. We have an experienced team currently but are open to any serious partnership arrangements.

Feel free to contact me via ig: sneakyyybrad

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im interested! I would like to invest .... , tell me more ... , maybe others would like to hear as well !

how much is the remedy ? How do you think to pay back , when yer biz start going down the drain or you eventually lose licencses ?

Julian

Canna Consultant
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sneakyyy said:
Just have your attorney contact me. That would be standard procedure. People who ask the types of questions you are asking, have never competed escrow. I'm sorry that I posted here obviously growers are not educated in business procedures.

With all due respect;

1. It is rather presumptuous to believe you have an understanding as to who, or what anyone here is in your second post.

Btw....You need 50 posts here to message or receive such.

2. Your 1st and second posts were contradictory, one stating investment required to acquire additional licensing, the 2nd stating those very same are now acquired, with a 24 hr. difference.

3. You state an "experienced team", but then state:

We aren't asking to grow, we only want to manage the facility.

What areas exactly is your team experienced in?

4. For a post presenting an "investment opportunity" to present contradictory statements and lack suitable information and then state:
People who ask the types of questions you are asking, have never competed escrow. I'm sorry that I posted here obviously growers are not educated in business procedures.
would actually be a display of you not being familiar with these matters, not those asking questions about such.

See, I am familiar with these matters, and if you cannot present an accurate, up to date, and extremely detailed proposal, , nor answer any and all questions posed, possibly a revision of your opportunity and approach might be necessary.

You stated you have "vacant desert land" that requires (full) improvements.

What your opportunity and presentation should contain is exactly what do you have or can provide that another cannot readily do themselves for a fraction of the price?

packerfan79

Veteran
The Adelanto Grand Prix was the last desert race I participated in. I've had some bad fkn luck in that town!

I'm gonna have to pass.Haha

Salinas is only 8-9 miles from the ocean. That's where you wanna be.

Just sayin!

My family used to own the track in Adelanto, the local Suzuki dealership also. Before my time, sadly.

Medfinder

Chemon 91