What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2nd try

D

deeleeshush

High HAPPY 420 :)

ok, well this is my second try, first time i over watered and over fed.. I am being much more careful this time but I went with some cheaper seeds that i like this time...lemon kush and special kush and the biggest one is the freebie afghani

i dont have cool set up like u dudes, they are just in white painted closet with a fan and a 300 LED light. The babies in soil are doing much better than the babies in coco. Should I transplant them into soil? I gave them their first dose of the fox farm trio at 1/4 strength yesterday. I just received in the mail my PHkit and temp meter.. so how am i doing so far?

6e632bb707c4fc6bdb54dd83733ee002_1423855.jpg

d0ab7c22b51c2c5c749300a303177025_1423853.jpg

eacb98f1ebc62771374903f6099817c5_1423854.jpg

Happy 420!!! so after spending enough on garbage around the hood i decided to try to start my own little stash.
my first try I over watered, over fed and to the grave they went.. I am being more careful and reading from you guys more this go round...I'm babying yet trying not to baby, keeping a calendar on watering and feeding,, Any suggestions are welcome?

I just started them on 1/4 of the recommended dose from the fox farms trio yesterday

I don't have any crazy set up like you dudes :), they r just in a painted white closet with a fan and 300LED...
I've just received my thermometer and PHkit so i will be using those.. The babies in the jiffy organic soil are doing much better than the babies in the coco.. advise? thanks guys.. being that i wasted my first go i went with some cheaper seeds, Lemon & special Kush, the larger one is the free Afghanny, doing the best.

I also received a strawberry blue and for the 2nd time it just fell over limp and looks dead, how do you know when its a wrap and no recovery?

al70

Veteran
Hiya dee, they look grand, can't explain why the soil is quicker, I wouldn't transplant, do a side by side and at the end of the grow ye can decide which medium ye prefer, goodluck.��

D

deeleeshush

Thanks al, I'm trying :) ahhhh patience, they should just bud today!

D

deeleeshush

I just noticed my original message posted...I'm not crazy well not yet, I was having problems uploading the pics and didn't see that my draft message posted...sorry for repeat post