What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Franchise Genetics

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
Hey guys, I decided to start a thread about this new seed-co runs by Obsoul33t.

My bro is running a few of his strains, I ordered his Big E, which is Chem D x Fire OG cut if I'm right.

Please share u thoughts or pictures here.

Peace

Tulku

I think tlc-collective is the only place right now, is that right LB? got some crazy goings on with the ojb! some dank from obs for sure.

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
U exactly right Tulku tlc-collective is where I got mine from, thanks to my bro. Also got the Alien Irene cross and a Black Viet sativa :)

I hope to see Franchise Genetics at seedbay soon.

mack 10

Veteran
Dam you one lucky guy.. i'd be all over that big e
Great job tracking down them franchise beans....i wanna, i wanna!!

KillBillbuds

Hey guys, I decided to start a thread about this new seed-co runs by Obsoul33t.

My bro is running a few of his strains, I ordered his Big E, which is Chem D x Fire OG cut if I'm right.

How did you order the Big E? I didn't see it on TLC's menu...otherwise I would have got some.

Obsoul33t's got a nice line up...u peeps should check it out!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why is this thread in the seedbay section??? Should it not be moved to a place that does not suggest they will be offered at seedbay...unless there are plans for them to be offered at the bay???

dank.Frank

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Funny, I thought the same about the archive thread, can't find their beans on the bay, unless I just missed the drop.

sureshot66

Veteran
i popped cherry wifi and irene alien, sitting on a couple others..havent been able to find out anything though about these would really help if obs or his testers put up some shots or reports :pirate:

Last edited:

Cannavore

Veteran
I have a few apricot orange, dago orange, Tahoe orange, and apples 2 oranges a homie sent that I'm gonna pop this year.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't get me wrong - Archive is supposed to be dropping some on the bay...in theory.

I'd love to see Obs gear available for grabs...I've already put in phone calls though...LOL.

dank.Frank

zamzia

Veteran
Why is this thread in the seedbay section??? Should it not be moved to a place that does not suggest they will be offered at seedbay...unless there are plans for them to be offered at the bay???

dank.Frank

Agreed ^^^

I looked on Seedbay before I asked as I couldn't see them listed! Same with Archive. Maybe remove Standard Seed Collective while they're at it!

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Everything I've grown from OBs has been a pleasure to grow and smoke, dude is as good as his seeds are too. He's got intense flavors.

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Everything I've grown from OBs has been a pleasure to grow and smoke, dude is as good as his seeds are too. He's got intense flavors.

So true. I was checking out his IG recently and he is super helpful and kind(pun intended) to everyone.
straight humble as fuk too.
especially considering his insane skills.

Ill be (very gratefully) growing out some franchise stuff soon for sure.

picture.php

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
i popped cherry wifi and irene alien, sitting on a couple others..havent been able to find out anything though about these would really help if obs or his testers put up some shots or reports :pirate:

Hope you start a thread! your grow looks sick, so do these genetics. id like to see what you do with these.

sureshot66

Veteran
thanks bro, i think i might pop the alienxfaceoffs the archive face off im doing in my test room smells amazing, real proper og