What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

next generation avalon harvest!

chongsbuddy

Veteran
i harvested some avalon 10 days ago and had my first puuf last night.......put it this way,i wanted to do the report last night,but i fell asleep.....something that i rarely do while sitting on the couch.this stuff is strong!very sedative with a nice head ring,and the taste is exactly as described,hashy with a berry aftretaste.i could still taste the berry taste 45 minutes after smoking the joint(shortly before i fell asleep)nice yield in a 2 gallon container which was 39 grams.i am very impressed with this particular pheno.i grew out a pheno a month or so ago and it was ok,but not even close to this girl.sadly i never took any clones from her,but i wanted to take a cut and see if i could reveg her,you guys think this is possible?i cut 3 sweet white grapes(smoke alot seed co.) last night too!3 different phenos,all look fantastic.i pollinated one of the branches with some auto maf pollen(da bean co.) and the seeds are looking ready to rock,just have to dry the weed and cure the seeds for a couple weeks.i also had some sensi star/bluberry seeds that i made and sprouted them,i put them right into 12/12 and they will be ready in 2 weeks,i just flushed tonight.plants are very dense and there are about 4 different phenos,2 that take the MOTHERS SIDE(SENSI STAR)2 THAT LOOK LIKE THE DAD(BLUEBERRY) and 1 in between.these plants look incredible!!!!stiucky,smelly and dense.i grew 2 seeds out last year from the same batch of seeds and 1 was a female,i grew it out and it actually turned out to be the best indoor i had grown.tasted and smelled like berries,and fucked you up!i will take some pics tomorrow and post.i harvested some dynamite as well,but i have not smoked any yet,but i will tell you this....it smells just like grapefruit,citrus!for real!i am looking forward to getting into this bitch for sure!

Cloneman

Veteran
dynamite

dynamite

Hi mate,
I'll be interested in info ( grow, yield smoke etc.) on the dynamite as i have just ordered some seeds. Look forward to it....

Cheers
C

Any pictures? Was thinking of getting this one, at some point! What's this phenos charactaristics? I'm in need of a stuifying; sleep inducing stone myself. INSOMNIA sucks!

I.R....

H

highsteppa

I did a few of these in 08...they were all cactus type plants, one main cola w/4-6 coming off the botttom, to mid way up the plant. no other branching. They had thick , hollow stalks, that were really burley and huge leaves. Every part of the plant was purple including the bud.

It had a medium calyx to leaf ratio and the trichs were all milky by the end of Sept. This made for an easy trim as they were frosty and pretty tight nugs.

The buzz was middle of the road to me , but they were some of the toughest most uniform plants I've grown. I think it could make a great breeder plant due to its toughness and structure. I grew their diablo too and I could def see this pant in the hybrid.

THey bred it as an in/out strain, to me seeems most valuabe as a breeder (f4) cause something like Freezeland beats it for smell/flavor/buzz. But not to knock it cause it was basically 6 feet of bud on a stick

Kaneh

I growed Avalon last winter indoors.
I wasn't too impressed, but to be fair, I was comparing it to C99 and BubbleGum!
It was very fast indoors and had strong taste. High was nothing special.

...But, I had two clones so I throwed them in greenhouse for summer. And I have to say that they look very promising! Avalon starts flowering very early. I live at 60 NL, so most normal strains don't even show sex in my outdoor season, LOL... But looks like these 2 girls are giving me decent harvest.

Buddle

Veteran
I just finished up a harvest of the pheno I chose out of the last four beans I had. I purchased mine in 08 I think.
Anyway Chongs described it beautifully..It is a day ender no doubt..Put me right to sleep. Very easy to grow. I did have to trim a LOT of undergrowth to get them to stretch a little.They also seem to respond well to a little extra room for their roots.
Its good weed, no doubt. I am more into day brighteners but this strain has been well bred.Consistent phenos and the taste and smell are as described.....and shes very potent :)
I may hit her with some La Nina pollen.

Last edited:

browntrout

Veteran
Always wanted to try this one outdoors, Many breeders have had success with breeding the blueberry back to it's origin (afghan).

BT