What's new

The Scientist - Raphael Mechoulam Documentary

[YOUTUBEIF]csbJnBKqwIw[/YOUTUBEIF]

at the end he theorizes that our personalities are possibly determined by the combinations in our endogenous cannabinoid system.

Have not seen the video yet but the endocannabinoid system is VAST and is the control room for you ! yes the endocannabinoid system is the control room for you and as wikipedia says your mind body and spirit. Ultimately research into cannabis lead to opening an unknown door into the control room of you ! yes the endocannabinoid system looks after you and your well being and it can be influenced by the cannanaaboids in marijuana and this is always in a positive way.

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
It's a beautiful documentary.... Mechoulan is such an interesting researcher, he looks super nice in the interviews too, very humble and charming person.

Vibes.

O

Oakhills

That was a cool video, thanks for posting it up! Now I'll be looking into the endocannabinoid system for a while... Great research as I've been really getting into the cancer research aspects.

amanda88

A poorly constructed film, under budget, and totally inconsiderate even rude, but essential info on Mechoulam and his crew on his work on THC during the 60's

A poorly constructed film, under budget, and totally inconsiderate even rude, but essential info on Mechoulam and his crew on his work on THC during the 60's

While the documentary is presented in a very simple way, using graphics and childish music, it is very effective at making Dr. Mechoulams research accessible to the average person. The goal of this documentary was to help spread the research to the "every man", if they were to package this research in a manner that is more appropriate to the subject matter than nobody would watch it and it would defeat the purpose.

OGEvilgenius

Veteran
I thought it was pretty good. Enjoyed the info, would have liked more sources for some of the quotes - ie: New study that implicates all diseases with the cannabinoid system - I did a quick little search and found nothing. Although it wouldn't surprise me even a little bit as I think it's an essential part of our immune system and other autonomic systems as well.

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I thought the documentary was very good. I have a lot of respect for this doctor/professor/scientist. I thought it could have been more powerful if he had told the story about his son Danny but I understand why he didn't. It must be hard for him to talk about. All in all, I felt it was well done and highlighted much of his research and discoveries.