What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NUTES OR HEAT BURN????HELP...

helpppppp!!!!!!

having a problem here...Something is starting and I'm not sure what...any advice???

so i've been adding the root enhancer Rhizotonic 4ml per one lit which is recommended dose. I've added it every second day.

I replanted them not in 6L pots however the day before the problem started!

I think it might be a nute burn but not sure.

Right now they are two/three weeks old and they are exploding!

Also I am putting in the water of ph 5.8 however when i make a test of of the water that comes out from watering pH is 7.9. So i'm thinking i should make the water lower in order to make the water coming out lower, right? What do you think?

PS you can also follow me on youtube" space hobby " would be cool to get some additional feedback:thank you:

Attachments

• IMG_0325.JPG
    IMG_0325.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0324.JPG
    IMG_0324.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0322.JPG
    IMG_0322.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0323.JPG
    IMG_0323.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 8

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
let it go, your over thinking it already! Looks fine to me! Save your rhizo!
Let that dirt dry out before waterings, let her be on her own schedule not yours. :)

Slipnot

Maybe back it off to 2 ml per liter every second watering , water ,then feed then water

Your on the right track observing it daily and seeing changes . watch the new growth for things happening and remember usually new growth comes out little lighter then most of the leaf it will turn darker

not a bad idea I will consider doing this at least in the second official watering in 6L pots.

Yeah I'm taking very good care of them I mean if I do it, I might as well do it how its supposed to be done ;)

LostTribe

Premium user
Not either heat or nutrient burn looking to me.....nice color green maybe a bit overwatered but make sure you are allowing medium to dry out a bit before re watering.

HERE THEY ARE 16-17 DAYS OLD

environment:

-guano/worm castings/perlite/clay corals
-200w CFL
-CO2 (diy yeast)
-temp 31degrees
-Humidity 35-40%

what do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_0357.jpg
    IMG_0357.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0358.jpg
    IMG_0358.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0356.jpg
    IMG_0356.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0359.jpg
    IMG_0359.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 10

A.C.A.B

Chill out man, those plant looks good :biggrin:

Maybe the slightest sign of overwatering indeed but considering the overall health of the plant I really wouldn't care if it doesn't develop much more.

I saw that you put some clay pebble in your soil, that's not really a good idea. You could use some for drain at the bottom of your pot but with a good soil like the one you seem to use I find it useless.
Did you buffered the clay pebbles, because it has initially a high pH that could mess up with the natural buffering power of your soil + it leads to uneven drying of the substrate. Maybe this contribute to your potential light overwatering issue, but tbh that shouldn't be too much of a problem. Next time just don't add the clay pebbles to your soil ;)

Ohhh shit..i did not know about the clay palets that sucks..but as you said it should't do to much harm...
Also, about watering I went without watering the plants now for 6 days I actually watered them today with 1.5l of water per pot (6l).

its easy to get overly enthusiastic and starting to overwater lol

I just gave ti water 10 min before I made the pic and the video (if youre interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNu8lk3PTW8 ).

The clay palets I did not know that ughhh....pretty silly of me...I read about it that the clay pallets have no value or influence on the soil...well yeah I'm sure babies will manage to get through that.

I am getting readings of PH that puzzle me a little:

-water going in 5.8ph
-water coming out 7ph

thats a big difference so i'm wondering how I can resolve that, any ideas?

Latest posts

Latest posts