What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stunted in flower

Zuukman7

I stunted my plant 3 weeks into flowering. I had no growth for a few weeks. Figured out what was wrong and now everything is back on track. Question is. The buds are still under developed, can I just extend the flowering period a few weeks? Will that work? Or will it time out in its life cycle and just die?

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
You should just have to flower a few weeks longer. Only time will tell though. Nothing is really set in stone when you stress plants for weeks at a time

Most likely you'll need to flower an extra couple weeks. Usually the plant will recover but you've probably lowered your yield already. Sometimes the plant will pick up where it left off, other times you'll see it mature without fully developed buds.

Just keep it going and harvest when it's ripe & ready regardless of how long it takes.

Zuukman7

Thanks for the advice you guys! I think I'll try waiting it out for a bit and hope that it matures and bulks up. the others are almost ready to come down and this one looks like it's four weeks into flowering. Good size but not real dense.