What's new

multi strain run

terrapin11

hey folks
have some pictures from my current run, which is my fifth overall, so growing for just over a year now.

we have a small grow, two 600w hps's for flower, and we use the 8 bulb t5 setup for our veg side.

currently in flower we have 5 plants at day 39:
gage green's foo fighter
archive's rude boi's og
exotic genetix chocolate orange
crockett sour sunset (two of these, different phenos)
(pictures from day 35)

here are some pictures:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 9

terrapin11

kinda getting the hang of this...
the order is^:chocolate orange-foo fighter-rude boi's-sour sunset 2

in the OP, that picture is the sour sunset 1-smells like sour tennis balls.

terrapin11

the chocolate orange is super dense, rock hard flowers. smells like 70% cocoa and a touch of citrus-not much orange at all, must be a mint chip leaning pheno-dark, leather textured looking fan leaves.

rude boi's is very petrol forward, straight gas, savory tho, not sweet. Classic kush spice funk. seems to be putting a some decent weight, we shall see what she does.

the foo fighter is very unique to me. it's very tropical, mango scents and tropical fruit combined w/ this wicked medicinal/lab/chemical cleaner, kinda windex-y. smells great. and the resin production is heavy. super greasy.
it's packing on the least out of the five, I'd say. not branchy at all, three main cola stalk w/ flowers twirling up-she looks like she wil make great ice wax.

as stated above, pheno 1 of the sour sunset smells like sour tennis balls. it's really nice. very sticky, more stretchy than pheno 2 and is stacking very nicely. dense flowers, although not dense like the chocolate orange.

the sour sunset pheno 2 is a tighter, bushier plant than the other. stacking nicely and stinks of sweet, what I call, candy cereal..haha. you know, like fruity pebbles or something-the sweet of cereal combined with the milk, smells like that.

Latest posts

Latest posts