What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My First Indoor Grow

MagicGenetics

Hello everyone this is my first attempt at a full run indoors. Usually I just start inside and flower outside. But I have come to the conclusion to move indoors recently. (read: I'm older and not as spry these days lol).
Room: I have a 4'x4'x7' room that could be 4'x7'x7' if i get enough reason to extend it.
Medium: cow manure 15-20 years old so it's just grade A topsoil. I don't get any burn using No lime, because the manure is old enough. It's nice and light dry mix.
Lights: I started with an old 400w hps I had. About a month or 45 days'ish A friend let me borrow his 2 300w mars hydro LED's.
Stains: Tranquil Elephantizer Remix V2, Space Monkey, Juicy Fruit Thai x Snow Lotus, 2 different clone cuts from an old friend( He got the cuts from his friend in The Catskills Mountains). So they are A & B respectively. The others are a mix up, I was told when i got the beans they were Orange Kush. Then fast forward 2 1/2 months later and he tells me they are auto AK-47 & Orange Kush.
Nutes: I use Dr Earth liquid ferts. There is no info i could find on the liquid line anywhere. Although the creator Dr.Milo Shammas does have a feeding schedule for his dry mixes. So I just tried to compare them to a 3-part system and go from there. The exact nutes I used are Starter Fertilizer 2-4-2 (purple bottle), Tomato, Vegetable,& Herb 5-7-3 (light green bottle), Flower Girl bud and bloom booster 4-10-7 (pink bottle). Also as of 6/21/16 started using FF Beastie Bloomz & FF Cha-Ching. The recommended dosage is 4tlbs per gallon of water. I went with half that for my first time and they haven't had any problems yet week 3 flowering. Seedlings/Clones get 1/4 strength 1 tablespoon per gallon of water.
To on-set bloom and promote more bud sites I used a dosage of - 1 Tbsp.- starter (purple bottle)
1 1/2 Tbsp - Tomato, Veg & Herb (light green bottle)
2 Tbsp or 2 1/2 Tbsp - Flower Girl (pink bottle)
This was done because i see a lot of good results from these type products. As I'm broke doing this grow i wanted to try and see if I could get similar results. Used this mix in week 1 final watering on day 7. All of my plants are budding uniformly at around 12-16 days flowering.(**I will have to repeat this schedule and see if the results are the same.)

The Journey : Here is some info on the seeds i got to start this trip.
Exotic Genetics - BlackBerry Cream - BlackBerry Kush x Cookies & Cream (male)

Exotic Genetics - The Guice - Gorilla Glue #4 x Orange Valley OG (male)

Bodhi - Space Monkey - GG#4 x Wookie #15 (Female)*

Bodhi - Juicy Fruit Thai - Juicy Fruit Thai x Snow Lotus (Female)*

Bodhi - Lucky Beaver - Lucky Charms x Dream Beaver (freebee from Incanlama) (male)

The first four (got the Guice later) all sprouted within 24 hrs 4/30/16 put in paper towel popped 5/1/16. (in dirt 5/1)
As did The Guice (5/3/16 put in paper towel 5/4/16 popped) (in dirt 5/4)

Flipped lights to 12/12 on 5/30or 5/31

6/9/16
Only females were JFTxSL(may also be the Lucky Beaver messed up the tags while transplanting toked lol)
And Space Monkey my most vig starin in room

The males will be bred.
Lucky Beaver most vig male looks nice 8 days in showing lots of flowers and nice structure/growth
The Guice is nice so far as well nice form same as the Blackberry Cream good looking studs so far.

Received a clone of Tranquil Elephantizer V2 Remix on 6/1/16.
Up potted was in solo cup up to a 3 gal pot
Most vigorous plant in room at least 4" taller then rest.
I apologize for rambling on just want to get as much info into the post as i could lol. I will post pics ASAP just gotta figure it out lol.

Thx for any and all inquires or help I receive.

MagicGenetics

Pictures up tomorrow or later today if i get them all sorted. May just put up the pics from yesterday 48 days from 12/12 flip. Sorry for the lapse in time just getting a new job and im bushed at night lol.

TREV2 day 48 from 12/12 flip

Space Monkey day 48 from 12/12 flip

Juicy Fruit Thai x Snow Lotus day 48 from 12/12 flip
[url='https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=68496&pictureid=1627672']

Superstitious day 31 from 12/12 flip

I apologize for any mistakes I am just getting used to posting thanks. Bountiful Harvests and Best Wishes.

MagicGenetics

Blessings from Bodhi

Blessings from Bodhi

Pictures up tomorrow or later today if i get them all sorted. May just put up the pics from yesterday 48 days from 12/12 flip. Sorry for the lapse in time just getting a new job and im bushed at night lol.

TREV2 day 48 from 12/12 flip

Space Monkey day 48 from 12/12 flip

Juicy Fruit Thai x Snow Lotus day 48 from 12/12 flip
[url='https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=68496&pictureid=1627672']

Superstitious day 31 from 12/12 flip

I apologize for any mistakes I am just getting used to posting thanks. Bountiful Harvests and Best Wishes.

M

meowmeowmeow

Meow....
Good work.
From my own experience make sure you flush well.
That FF shit is super hot aka salty.
Good luck.

MagicGenetics

Sorry I have had a lot come up recently. Looks like i'm moving back to Cali for my wife's family. So that's the good news the bad is her gram is battling cancer again. I will have harvest results and pics up tonight or tom at the latest. Thank you Especially to Mr. and Mrs.B as well as everyone who came thru'.

MagicGenetics

Blessings from Bodhi

Blessings from Bodhi

For my Juicy Fruit Thai x Snow Lotus I got 2.75 oz from a 3 gal hard pot. Smells of old-school awesomeness and incense. The most beautiful smoke I have experienced in 24 years smoking I can't say enough. The few lucky family members who have tried it said it's some amazing old school tasting smoke with no hints from me. Love love love this smoke but alas lost almost my whole veg area and she was a casualty. But I seeded her with a Choice frosty stout Lucky Beaver male (cross made by egg incanlama's bro' I believe on insta). So I have future hope. :) :biggrin:

MagicGenetics

I must apologize for the lapse in time and travesty I must report. I have been arranging to move across country back to CA. My wife's gram has started battling cancer again and we are moving back out there to CA. So I will be packing up the family and driving out west for the 4th time soon. Beautiful drive tho' lol. :)
After I harvested I wanted to improve my grow-space. So I bought some panda film and lined my areas. Unfortunately while at work my veg fan died during a 4 day heat wave and it cooked 90%-95% of my veg room. All my clones but 2 Space Monkey's and 4 seedlings. I had 38 seedlings going in there some I made and some testers for Mr. and Mrs.B. I had initially put down 6 Axis x SSDD, 5 Lemon G x Wookie, 5 Lemon Thai INK. 2 of the Lemon Thai's and 1 of each of the other testers lived with my 2 Space Monkey clones.
This was a huge blow to me mentally as this was my attempt to make the space better and it didn't. So I kinda stalled out then just restarted from the bottom like the first time and it's looking Better again.
I have since started 2 more of each of the testers as well as my own crosses and a few others to round things out.

For my Juicy Fruit Thai x Snow Lotus I got 2.75 oz from a 3 gal hardpot. Smells of old-school awesomeness and insence. The most beautiful smoke I have experienced in 24 years smoking I can't say enough. The few lucky family members who have tried it said it's some amazing old school tasting smoke with no hints from me.

From the Space Monkey I got 3 oz from the same type 3 gal hard pots. This plant had the most beautiful sweet lavender smell for 21 days. Then it was SourD Chem funk city. Just super loud makes your friends look around for the open baggie lol. Smokes amazingly just almost identical to the aroma's. Produced nice dense nuggs as well as fox-tailing. Not sure if it was underfed as it was the only one to fox-tail. If I mix this with the TERV2 for a nite-cap oooohhhh just right.

The Tranquil Elephantizer Remix Version 2 gave me 3.75 oz from the same hard plastic pots. She was the queen of my garden even when I got her as a cut she just had so much vigor. I usually leave a mid-to lower branch for testing potency. But I couldn't let myself cut it off early lol. This plant produced no larfy loose nuggs. Even at soil level the buds were dense where I had lolli-popped. Greeat when I use this for sleep as I took her at 10.5 weeks. She kicks the shit out of my insomnia.

The mystery plant smells of strawberries and creamy skunky funk if that makes sense lol. Excellent daytime smoke doesn't put me to sleep but that's ok the others do. :) She was super easy to grow as she just made a totem pole of bud lol. The friend who gave me the cut says maybe Snow Leopard?

I will post the rest of the pics tonight and tom. I apologize again to Mr. and Mrs.B i'm sorry so sorry this slip-up even happened. The good news is I will be in Ca within the next 2 weeks it looks. Southern CA maybe IE area well with the veg room debacle i'm gonna need to find A dispensary or some thing to source real cuts. Much love and many thanks to all without these boards/forums I would be much worse off lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts