What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour D riri BX fts deedee

M

maliali

I finished grow of deedee by fts and i can say they are very good plants i grow 15 seeds and have 6 fems. All of them reek and look like old super skunk. Smell is super skunk smell with fizzy lemon,lime/candy chemical garlic sour smell. They are chopped at 73 days.1k gavita. Soon smoke report and pictures of all phenos.
I have to say really good representation of Sour gentics in seeds consistent phenos really fit their description on site.

burningfire

Veteran
I'm not sure how the bubba kush and kirikiki father will affect the end result.

It certainly looks like the riri cut.

The only other Riri cut based seed line that is offered at the moment is the sour deezal, they took the riri cut and crossed it to a ECSD, the description is similar to the DeeDee descript and the appearance is very similar to what you expect the Riri cut to look like.

M

maliali

I dont prefer cuts,i like to go through the seeds. this is very good sour rep in seed form what can i say. Some phenos have that bit rounded buds from bubba but all have look like super skunk nice dense buds with sour super skunk smell to them. it is better rep of pure sour then karmas HB but Hb is og sour hybrid. taste on all phenos and smell is super skunk from distance, from close to buds smell is all sour some have guava/orange some more candy some lemon tones very good sour rep in seeds what can i say more. Taste is sour more then diesel. That grapefrutish chemical sour taste u know what i mean. its not like somas red grapefruit more like yellow grapefruit sour sour...but lavander from riri is not so present at all.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Nice to have some info on this strain, it's a very good thing if lavender taste doesn't appaer in this cross cause personaly I prefer sour and lemon smell and taste rather than lavender and diesel. If youcan show some pics to see what kind of buds they produce it would be nice.

M

maliali

Smoke report
No 1. Nice diesel sour taste and smell more on lime skunk side but with mettalic oily finish.
Smoke is not so strong it is close to Skunk 1 sativa phenos nice uplifting clear high with some body. Very smelly mi 3d best out of 6.
No 2,3,5 More on skunk diesel sour muddy oily,not so much lemons more oily earth,spice. On this phenos expecially number 3 & 5 2 is little bit orangey sour but bland taste. This 3 phenos look like skunk and have more skunk influence then sour and diesel to me those 3 phenos like vatered down sour but they are pungent smell and taste is ordinary skunk with diesel gas tones tones. NO 5 is stronger out of them 3 and 2 nice light high close to skunk no 1. not so good these 3 phenos.
pheno 4 is holy grail it have so sour taste and smell its like smelling some lemon/lime cleaner grapefruit to me smell and taste is close to yellow grapefruit sour smell and taste its so sour your face go numb after joint very sour lemony lime grapefruit taste. And strong high at first which transform in nice happy uplifitng high when time is slow and colours are beautiful. Taste is 85% sour lemon lime cleaner with 15% that disel skunk. it is my favourite pheno. And it is sour D for me .
No 6 is close to riri that disel lemon lavander oily metalic taste and smell is more on lavander lemon diesel dirt. High is more stoned than number 4 but it is some kind of strong borring high it is close to my Dkush but Dk have more body stoned. This is my 2nd favourite pheno. Of all i dont have camera now only phone so when my camera return i will post buds pictures. But to me the look like super skunk from more rounded buds like number 3-5 and 1-2-4-6 have more riri popcorn buds they are cristaly and all of them have pungent smell . All in all top Sour line. With 3 dominant phenos 1 Sourd classic lavander lemon fuel. 2 Muddy skunky diesel 3. Sour lime/lemoncleaner.

M

maliali

I forgot to say from 15 seeds 9 of them were very slow growers mutaded or some kind of sickness i kill em all cuz they have fucked up vigor 6 of them were very good vigor and 6 of them when flowered where fems.

burningfire

Veteran
hmm, I guess you always have to dig through seeds even with BXs. I'm not looking for any body to the high.. it seems like Pheno 4 would be the only one I'd be happy with.. It's a shame about all those mutations.

M

maliali

High from SD is skunk like high i have been growing few
thousands of sensi's skunk line seeds in past. And SD have lots of influence of mass. Super Skunk. So high on most phenos is skunk like high on phenos. 1,2,3,5 I noticed that u cant sleep at night when u smoke em. On number 4 and 6 more of body feeling wit also confusing uplifitng at begining rushy head high. But with more body which i prefer more but number 6 is heavy racy high with good body to it. while 4 is very plesent high just like u think about weed beautiful colours and little bit tunnel vision with nice slow time and space....What i have found that in 500 seeds u have about 10 keepers. Yes 4 is keeper for me also. Good yild,Beautiful pungent sour smell...that stays in boxes even after buds are moved.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Thanks for your report, it sounds like #4 would be my favorite as well based on your description but who knows without smelling and smoking. The high number of mutants is not a good sign, you had only 1/3 of viable plants it sucks. Do you think it's coming from the genetics or the environement? I've had some plants who mutate because they didn't like my soil mix or were too cold in my grow tent, some plants from the same strain can react differently to the grow conditions that's why I ask you about this.

G

growhigh1233

im not sure if it was the riri but people under the stairs sour d xcassy jones is one of the best most intresting seed lines if grown i done 22 seeds and got some increable phenos

i'v f2'ed them, cant wait to grow those out

M

maliali

BX ing and cubing...can make that u lost F1 vigor but u have more phenotipes that resamble mother plant. To me sour D is like Super Sk in sativish way with that lemon kick. Not so special herb but special taste and smell. High is potent but with every diesel is the same it has timer duration after about hour,hour and half it ends and u wanting more of that taste and smell. Sour D is all about the smell and taste. And nice sativish/skunk high in that chem family.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Loss of vigor can't be held responsible for mutation or sick plants, the strain is interesting but it's a problem if only 1/3 of the seedlings are viable.

jakespeed

Veteran
Heres a couple female deedee , I put 4 seeds in got 2, they do remind me of rez 1.5, I put another 8 in so maybe more felines
picture.php
picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey !

This is DeeDee, the Sour Diesel pheno (found roughly 3 phenos) at day 72 of flower.
Almost ready for the chop!

View attachment 18924357

View attachment 18924354
Looking great 👌.

The more I see riri Diesel cut and its I's I'm more and more convinced it was found from the Sour Diesel IBL batch I made for Reservoir Seeds that actually used the Original Diesel clone not the the ECSD

Kustom_ax

Veteran
Looking great 👌.

The more I see riri Diesel cut and its I's I'm more and more convinced it was found from the Sour Diesel IBL batch I made for Reservoir Seeds that actually used the Original Diesel clone not the the ECSD
Thanks man.

How would you describe the characteristics for saying so? Is there a characteristic you can identify from the pic?

I also have some sowahh going and they're clearly different but both still obviously sour diesels
I encountered 3 phenos out of 4 plants.

1) cookie-like structure with small tight ball-like large calyxed nugs. not sour diesel alike at all really.
Overall plant was short low yield, flowering 65/70 days
It had a cedar wood oil like smell mixed with diesel and a hint of creaminess.

2) short frame with the lowest yield. just straight strong pine / gas, no sour, sweet, or earthy. (still. going at 72 days) resembles more an OG kush rather than a sour diesel

3) tall frame highest yield. long fluffy nugs with large calyxes. smell is sour diesel, look is sour diesel with some colors and more silvery looking, with a sharp but not fruity or creamy sweet smell. perhaps like perfume or lychees underneath all the sour diesel YUM. I can understand how one would reference lavanda. (still. going at 72 days)

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks man.

How would you describe the characteristics for saying so? Is there a characteristic you can identify from the pic?

I also have some sowahh going and they're clearly different but both still obviously sour diesels
I encountered 3 phenos out of 4 plants.

1) cookie-like structure with small tight ball-like large calyxed nugs. not sour diesel alike at all really.
Overall plant was short low yield, flowering 65/70 days
It had a cedar wood oil like smell mixed with diesel and a hint of creaminess.

2) short frame with the lowest yield. just straight strong pine / gas, no sour, sweet, or earthy. (still. going at 72 days) resembles more an OG kush rather than a sour diesel

3) tall frame highest yield. long fluffy nugs with large calyxes. smell is sour diesel, look is sour diesel with some colors and more silvery looking, with a sharp but not fruity or creamy sweet smell. perhaps like perfume or lychees underneath all the sour diesel YUM. I can understand how one would reference lavanda. (still. going at 72 days)
The bud look/colour and leaf shape remind me of a mix of the Original Diesel look and the IBL.
I could be wrong on the Riri but I don't think I am as looks spot on for a mix of Original Diesel and the IBL

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Original Diesel has no Pine
or sweetness , all Gas.
Original Diesel S1's can grow short stocky in veg but stretch for a few weeks into flower, only needs 10 weeks not 11-12 like ECSD