What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Americangrower

Veteran
I believe Dominion is going to have just a straight VA Chem91 x SSSC Sk1 in the summer. I'm bettin it will stink.

Known as Capital G

Capital G is Chem D x SSSC Sk1 and Polecat is Skunk VA 91 x SSSC Sk1 .. I wish they had made more of both of them but only made enough for testers and Emerald cup.

Scrappy-doo

Verified? If so by who? Pardon my skepticism.

Is there more info on it, other than just the story in their description?

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
I totally agree! There is more RKS hiding in backwoods areas held by a old timey grower that grows for only himself or a select few. All the skunk is in the back hollers i assuer you. Take a ride through anny appy mountain in late summer and youll smell that old memorable smell. mostly va ky and wv i have experienced. some nc

That's right ;)... Its right here.

Dog Star

Veteran
Ancestral Skunk,stinky pheno..

picture.php

ambertrichome

Veteran
Verified? If so by who? Pardon my skepticism.

Is there more info on it, other than just the story in their description?

They've had it since 1985. End of story. Believe what you wish. Not into back, and forth pissing. Its real, and they have it. End of story. And they aint the only 1s that have it.

I totally agree! There is more RKS hiding in backwoods areas held by a old timey grower that grows for only himself or a select few. All the skunk is in the back hollers i assuer you. Take a ride through anny appy mountain in late summer and youll smell that old memorable smell. mostly va ky and wv i have experienced. some nc

I grew up in that exact area and never seen it at all. Reguardless of the strain, any good weed was called the g or g13.

Arkansux

They've had it since 1985. End of story. Believe what you wish. Not into back, and forth pissing. Its real, and they have it. End of story. And they aint the only 1s that have it.

Or so they say.. Ive been on and off online forums since shit idk early 2000s , whenever OG and CW was going strong, and to this day a million people have said to have rks but never once has it been proven, all it takes is 1 sample and a few people that are known and trusted my a majority of growers to say they saw it, smelled it, and smoked it and its for sure the rks that was going around heavy in the 80s, and sorry i dont want anybody under 40 on that panel, lol

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
I grew up in that exact area and never seen it at all. Reguardless of the strain, any good weed was called the g or g13.

I'm assuming you were on the WV side and not the mid to eastern Ky side? How old are you, exactly? That can play a roll.

:tiphat:

ambertrichome

Veteran
Or so they say.. Ive been on and off online forums since shit idk early 2000s , whenever OG and CW was going strong, and to this day a million people have said to have rks but never once has it been proven, all it takes is 1 sample and a few people that are known and trusted my a majority of growers to say they saw it, smelled it, and smoked it and its for sure the rks that was going around heavy in the 80s, and sorry i dont want anybody under 40 on that panel, lol

I'm 60. And have been smoking since I was 8.:laughing::tiphat:

Ive seen alot of weed, from many different decades.

I used to be a moderatoer at Serious Seeds, and 3 other forums. So what. Forums don't mean shit. To many liars.

You can believe what you want, but those BOEL guys, and associates, got about any cut they want, and then some.

Arkansux

Googled search and only info I could find about swami's skunk......

Swami Organic Seeds will have Road Kill Skunk thats been Hybridized in Guadalajara for over 30 Years, Crossed with the ORIGINAL 1985 NL5 clone only cut. This SK version has retained the SKUNK Smell, NOT SWEET FLORAL, and has been Stabilized with a strain in Guadalajara.

Swami Will Have the IBL RKS in the spring. It was clone only, and was hybridized 30 years in Guadalajara, and is now IBL.

I was asking about their skunk from one of the guys I know who was working their booth. I asked if he had any samples, but was out when I got there. He said it was skunky but not really that strong skunk that you and the rest of us was expecting.

Doesn't read to me he has only rks clone from 1985.. and also whatever he's selling as rks doesn't have the roadkill skunk smell people are after so I'm not sure why they are even calling it rks????

Latest posts

Latest posts