What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

The Devil

? Plant a seed and grow your weed ?
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Colmbian X Colombian

picture.php

:canabis:

Siever

Veteran
Hi Dave,

How was your last thai? I remember you had a big Thai.

Kind regards,

Siever

conradino23

A purple pheno of Colombian Punto Rojo from CBG which I grew last season. Long leggy leaning buds! Finished last week of September. Trancey and spacey high with a lot of euphoria that lasts around 3 hrs. Smell in late flowering was limey, carroty and musky. After few months of sitting in the jar it has very particular smell of sandal incense, slightly sweet, slightly woodsy and slightly musky. A+++

:smoke out:

mexicani-ar

Machos

Machos

Bodhi Acapulco Gold on the right and on the left Chimera Guerrero Berry ( HMXBB) males, saludos mexicani-ar

Attachments

• 20160526_101405.jpg
    20160526_101405.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Mextiza f2 most resinous pheno at 60 days of flowering:

picture.php

And this was my old sativas garden!! 150 w cfl...Now I've another very similar setup:

picture.php

Bye growers!! :wave:

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
Holy shit and fuck me up the ars,i've managed to sprout a original zamal that i've had for years,i started 5 and after 5 weeks i was going to bin them but thought i'll try skuffing the shit out of them,and i'm glad i did as 1 has sprouted.Still got a shit load left so i'll do the same with the rest..........Happy days

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Holy shit and fuck me up the ars,i've managed to sprout a original zamal that i've had for years,i started 5 and after 5 weeks i was going to bin them but thought i'll try skuffing the shit out of them,and i'm glad i did as 1 has sprouted.Still got a shit load left so i'll do the same with the rest..........Happy days

i was surprised mine struck too ,
gee didnt they grow slow though for the first 8 weeks ,
really quite stunted for a while before they began to grow normally ..

good luck man ..

vermontman

ACAPULCO GOLD

ACAPULCO GOLD

Preservation Dudes Acapulco gold
at 3 weeks on 11.5 under LED

Attachments

• ACAPULCO GOLD 028.jpg
    ACAPULCO GOLD 028.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 69
  • ACAPULCO GOLD 009.jpg
    ACAPULCO GOLD 009.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 58
  • ACAPULCO GOLD 011.jpg
    ACAPULCO GOLD 011.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 60
  • ACAPULCO GOLD 016.jpg
    ACAPULCO GOLD 016.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 66

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi growers!! This is a little bud of my Bangi Haze (more nepali) at day 25 of flowering:

picture.php

And this is some top buds of my B99! It's a cross that I've made with a sister of previous Bangi (but more Congo) and a male of C99 f2 pineapple pheno (made by bluhazy, original stock by Mosca)! This plant shows more C99 influence! I save another feno with more Bangi influence! Very good daytime sativa:

picture.php

Always great plants and great genetics on this thread!! Bye sativas growers!! :wave:

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
Yep slow aint the word for it,just hope mine don't stunt,probably will do tho,i'll keep you all posted and hopefully i can get a few more to sprout so i can do a seedrun with em as i know you sativa junkies would like a few.

K

KapnobataiZ

Hi growers!! This is a little bud of my Bangi Haze (more nepali) at day 25 of flowering:

View Image

And this is some top buds of my B99! It's a cross that I've made with a sister of previous Bangi (but more Congo) and a male of C99 f2 pineapple pheno (made by bluhazy, original stock by Mosca)! This plant shows more C99 influence! I save another feno with more Bangi influence! Very good daytime sativa:

View Image

Always great plants and great genetics on this thread!! Bye sativas growers!! :wave:

If everybody comes with indica hybrids in this thread as a sativa..i pass!

Latest posts

Latest posts