What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2015 Outdoor Grow Contest

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no thread no entry ... just a pic of our season

no thread no entry ... just a pic of our season

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I need to get my shit together and update some threads! Most of my spare time has been going to trimming ;_;

Only the GG4 left to go...

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plants are looking great guys! Babbabud knows what he's talkin about! Well done garden this year! Thanks for sharing!

Everything is jarred and curing here. Went out to inspect jars earlier today. Glad to be able to rest now... :smoke:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
indeed, bigups to all competitors, all outdoor growers who pulled it off this season

Now peeps, please don't forget to VOTE, there are 3 different voting threads here in the contests section... and some beans on the line for the winners, so check out the threads and vote on your favorites; gold star grower, blue ribbon botanist, and crystal lense photographer.

E

el boyo

some really nice grows in here.. looking forward to this years competition :)