What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

End of the Rainbow, The Leprechaun's Pot O Gold

Riddleme

I realize that folks make claims on the web. It is a wonderful thing to have em backed up by visitors over the years. Part of the greatness of livin in Colorado, I have been lucky to have had many visitors from all over. They come to talk growing and to sample my gear and they always leave with beans :biggrin:

Siskiyou

Veteran
I'm not quite ready to brownbush one of my own girls, but I'm closer than I was when I woke up this morning. The smoke reports sound fantastic.

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Greetings,

I've been lurking in this thread for a little while and I have to throw my two cents in while giving Riddleme some deserved props. This is an interesting thread about unique ways to bring out the best in weed and traits of good strains. I'm an old time smoker who has stumbled into a few things myself, and found a few curing techniques by accident also.

I am very picky about the highs I like, and I give myself credit for growing less than 10 different strains that I have been successful enough with to consider the results world class in a lifetime of growing. More than half of those probably had what I describe as piss yellow resin while premature or mature. A few were clear, and one was copper clear colored. The best I ever grew was clear. I agree in the tendency of amber like clear looking resin as probably a sign of good weed, but I would not cull anything without testing.

Great work in this thread Riddleme. You also seem to have an open minded following of people which is a delight. Keep up the good work.
:tiphat:

ThaiBliss

poo-hand

Awsome thread!! I'm a long time member of IC mag. This is the first thread I have ever subscribed to. I'm impressed and that does not happen often. Nice work!

Riddleme

Greetings,

I've been lurking in this thread for a little while and I have to throw my two cents in while giving Riddleme some deserved props. This is an interesting thread about unique ways to bring out the best in weed and traits of good strains. I'm an old time smoker who has stumbled into a few things myself, and found a few curing techniques by accident also.

I am very picky about the highs I like, and I give myself credit for growing less than 10 different strains that I have been successful enough with to consider the results world class in a lifetime of growing. More than half of those probably had what I describe as piss yellow resin while premature or mature. A few were clear, and one was copper clear colored. The best I ever grew was clear. I agree in the tendency of amber like clear looking resin as probably a sign of good weed, but I would not cull anything without testing.

Great work in this thread Riddleme. You also seem to have an open minded following of people which is a delight. Keep up the good work.
:tiphat:

ThaiBliss

Greetings back at ya and thank you !

Riddleme

Awsome thread!! I'm a long time member of IC mag. This is the first thread I have ever subscribed to. I'm impressed and that does not happen often. Nice work!

Thank you ! I just love the plant and do what I do, when I find something good I share it

Riddleme

By now you may have figured out I like to take pics lol

The Snow Queen finally is showing amber but it is not the early kind, tis opaque and only bout 1~2%

But she is frosty, I can see where she got her name

Attachments

• S_SAM_3032.jpg
    S_SAM_3032.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 18

Riddleme

Some close ups ,,

Attachments

• amewk7.jpg
    amewk7.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 13
  • ctfwk10.jpg