What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bootz garden of slothiness

oldbootz

Veteran
Kept a new mom of the purpling black cheese
picture.php

New mom of Jabba's stash
picture.php

Nearly all clones rooted i think i lost 1 or 2
picture.php

Courtyard as of from today, supercropped some plants
picture.php

Last edited:
O

OKD

Hey oldbootz, just found your place! Gonna catch up and hang out if that's okay :)
Excellent 'wildlife' pics!

Last edited:

oldbootz

Veteran
The BlueDigiBerry F2s have arrived! Thanks to Verdant Green for allowing me to test these delectable treats!

picture.php

They were promptly soaked and potted
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

oldbootz

Veteran
some pics from the flowering room

purpling black cheese
picture.php

cherry chunk 3
picture.php

cherry chunk 1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

All the plants are getting a nice flush to be ready for harvest

S

shokdee

:monkeyeat Here cherry chunk, here cherry chunk

Thanks for all the lovely foto, much appreciated! You have a lot on the go ... this is going to be a loooong thread :woohoo:

I so enjoy your whole set-up. The pics are from various properties, or just one?
As you go into winter, do you move plants indoors?
Is the flowering room CFLs too?

oldbootz

Veteran
Hi Shokdee!

The flowering room is using 1 x digital 600w HPS with 3 x 150w daylight CFL for supplemental lighting.

I never move a plant from outdoors to indoors because that is a sure way to get a pest problem.

Cant talk much about the location of these pics for security.

Sorry for the bleached yellow photos, will try get some pics next time just after lights go off.

S

shokdee

I never move a plant from outdoors to indoors because that is a sure way to get a pest problem.

Good point, but more of a problem (for me) is the difference in light intensity, and light on/off hours. Looking at my first timer, with those plastic slots you shift in/out, the margin of error is half-an-hour. So I've been working to that for my grows. But I received a call from Andyo today telling me that there is no margin for error, hhmm.

Look forward to more updates, especially the Blueberry F2, and the purpling black cheese, Jabba's stash's mom, and whatever else you have in your pots! :biggrin:

oldbootz

Veteran
A digital timer is best, it has batteries in case of power failure it can keep accurate time.

I have used those analog timers with 15 min intervals and never had too much of a problem as long as the power stays on all day.

S

shokdee

What is the current setting on the timer in the flowering room? Are any plants flowering outside?

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice start with the BlueDigiBerry F2 bootz!

hopefully some more will show too...

VG

oldbootz

Veteran
yea there were 6/10 above ground yesterday. sent the girlfriend to check on them with a mister and see how many more are up today.

oldbootz

Veteran
she reports 7/10 up now. also she sent me this blurry pic from her phone, but its evident what it means! twins!

picture.php

O

OKD

Not a pro by anyone's definition, but I had alot of tomato and pepper seedlings I separated last month. I just held them in one hand and squirted water over the roots until the dirt washed away and they easily separated.
But twins, idk....how neat-O!

oldbootz

Veteran
update:

Black cheese purpling mom is loving life under the HPS
picture.php

Jabba Stash mom is also looking great
picture.php

Clones have exploded already
picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts