What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Great Beer Cup Challenge 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vonforne

or something like a wick system. I will stay in dirt like always.

Good ideas. That is why I wanted to have the contest. Breaks the norm and makes the people who play think more.

Maybe the gang over in Micro grows will pick up some ideas to help them out. LOL

V

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Two hydro boys???? Oh Yeah....E & F keeps roots from travelin as much...sssshhh don't tell the dirty boys n gurls...BTW come on ladies you gonna show these dudes how its done with style???

Sgt.Stedenko

Crotchety Cabaholic
Veteran
I hear ya, I am thinking I could put several cups in a plastic tub with a drain back to a res and feed each cup with a 1/4 tube run down the inside, almost to the bottom and just let them overflow.

You beat me to it. I was thinking E&F with coco could rock the house.
Two weeks to get things in order.

G

growingcrazy

This sound's like a good time!

All I have right now for seeds is Satori and GNC foxtail sativa. I need to make a choice.

G

greenmatter

this is gonna be fun!

if someone said to me "green one day you will be trying to do a grow in a 16 oz. cup" i would say "what, now you think i have completely lost it?" heheheh ....... your are not insane if you have someone to play with ..... lunacy loves company!

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
I'll give it a go...with home made colloidal silver feminized seed...my strain...HIGH COUNTRY INDICA

THEY HAVE GERMINATED IN THE PAST....NO REASON WHY THEY WON'T NOW

picture.php

Previous and current grows show these colloidal silver seed progeny are true to the original...female...same traits.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
I may give it a go.
not really my style to bonsai babes, but I like 'em all sizes...
...cool, two weeks hits the new moon.

Gonna see how many show this one.

G

greenmatter

Hmmmmm,.... gotta fidget with my camera,... it doesn't do time/date stamp with current settings. :chin:

uh oh ....... if being to "tech stoopid" to get times and dates on pics will get me disqualified then i am fucked. wanna make a ruling on this one now V ? at least i will have 14 days to try and figure it out. how about a newspaper with a date in the back round?

smokefrogg

Veteran
#1 says no autoflowers, so hopefully this'll be okay. i need to do a seed run with some f1s that have p1 father as lowryder #2 (full autoflower plant), i was thinking of doing my seed run in this contest, f1s with only 1 p1 being autoflower should not show autoflowering traits so i should be okay right?

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
I'm in I'll be giving a Headband x Sharksbreath a go, and if allowed 2 a UKCheese x Trainwreck fem'ed also.

There was a ruled added mid way last year - NO SEEDED FLOWERS - Because it makes the weights unfair. Dont know if we all want that rule or not. Also Have we worked out the cup size issue because it looks like 16 oz is not right and 18 oz or 20 oz is the standard?

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
.5L is 16.9 oz according to my converter,..... I can't find a true 16oz cup either,... closest is 18oz, but it's a blue beer cup none the less :D

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
think I'm in

obviously gonna do a DJ plant... just have to decide on what strain now...

C

camoxnhx

count me in! dunno its gonna be a hard one to pick for genetics. maybe my MAZAR x AFGHAN OG x KINGS KUSH, PURPLE MIKADO, MANEATER, WHITE FE, DJ's Orignal BLUEBERRY x G-Spot..... decisions descisions.

Can420

I hope newbies can join this, cause this might be a hell of a way to learn to grow micros. Oh 591ml pop bottle should be good for 16oz trimmed down

Status
Not open for further replies.